A strategy game where you build and evolve?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by marlun, Oct 1, 2009.

1. marlun

marlun New Member

Oct 1, 2009
    #1 marlun, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
    Hello everyone!

This is my first post and I would just want to know if there are any games where you do things like gather resources and build buildings and maybe create armies etc? I don't want IMobster or games like that I want more strategy.

Thanks in advance!

-Martin

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    perhaps a TD style game would be what u wanted?..

3. rojas2

rojas2 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    I think that what you are looking for is a RTS game.

I have Quantum Collapse which is very good and fun. It has a good amount of strategy and it has great amount replayability because it also has skirmish mode and now multiplayer mode.

I also have Rise of Lost Empires, this is also a very good game. Its fun but the problem is that it is not that long. It only has like 20 levels. They have a lite version so you can try it out. Its only a dollar so it is a good deal either way.

There is a new game called robocalypse - mobile mayhem, it has very good graphics, and it is also a RTS game. I havent played it too much but i heard that it has a good amount of replayability. It is on sale now and there is a lite version for it too.

Hope that I helped.

4. marlun

marlun New Member

Oct 1, 2009
    No. No tower defense :)

I don't want a game where I actively have to move my troops like warcraft. I may have put it wrong when I said I don't want games like iMobster because I would like a game where I've got some land and where I can see a list of the buildings I have but not as graphicly as those games. Something like mix between eRepublik and travian :)