Devil May Cry 4 refrain $4.99 > $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by BlindingLights, Sep 9, 2011.

1. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
  2. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
  3. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Is it a proper game? I'm not a fan of the series but I did play the one for PC to completion. This one just seems to go on sale at the worst times for me, as I've already been buying apps all over the place and every consecutive one feela more like I should know when to quit. The same thing happened last time it was on sale.

I see it supports retina so that is a plus. Are Capcom any better at this than Konami? I don't think I have bought a Capcom app yet, while the couple from Konami turned out to be pretty dismal knockoffs that told me they're really not invested in making a presence on iOS.

4. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Anyone recommend this one? it's at a .99 sale atm...

5. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Recommended. But there are better choices, regardless.

6. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I had fun with the game..but just set your expectations realistic. Don't expect it to be the console game..and you may have fun. The main drag for me is the camera being indecisive a lot of the times, and the graphics are just alright. For me, its a solid 7/10, fun but forgettable after beating it once.

7. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    and those are?