Platformer - Super Adventure Mega Quest

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RondoRocket, Mar 19, 2014.

1. RondoRocket

RondoRocket Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2011
    Artist and programmer.
    San Diego, Ca.
    #1 RondoRocket, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Hey everyone,

I've released a few smaller games in the past and decided to try something a little more ambitious. It's called Super Adventure Mega Quest. Were a team of two and we've been working on a platformer with an all new control scheme. No on-screen buttons just tap on the left side of the screen to change direction and tap on the right side to jump or double jump.

Another unique aspect of the game are the graphics. Every level starts off with 1 bit graphics and as you collect hearts the level will transition before your very eyes into 8 bit, 16 bit and HD graphics!

Finally, we have an awesome soundtrack by some top talent.

Here's a link to our siteif anyone is interested in more information: www.superadventuremegaquest.com

We would appreciate any feedback!

Thanks,
    Matt

Video!

Here's some images:

SPLASH
    [​IMG]

2. RondoRocket

RondoRocket Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2011
    Artist and programmer.
    San Diego, Ca.
  3. Wow can't thank you enough for the support! Our Kickstarter is going really well, and we'd love to have feedback from you guys.

Cheers!

-SAMQ team

4. MegalodonMatt

MegalodonMatt Member

Aug 24, 2013
    Co-Founder / Producer at Megalodon Interactive (ww
    Vancouver, BC
    Great to see another developer from Vancouver! We're currently working on a game as well (Across the Table - Hockey). How did you get Dan Mangan involved?

5. I'm one half of the musical duo Contra (www.soundcloud.com/theofficialcontra) and we actually went to University together (me and Dan).
    Recently he did the score for Simon Pegg's new film and got me to compose all the electronic music for the club scenes.
    Afterwards I asked if he wanted to join my project and he loved it.