9 app marketing resources you should know

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by FlowStudioGames, Feb 9, 2015.

1. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Do you agree that making a great game is only half of the success? If so you probably already do some game marketing. And If you wonder which sources bring useful marketing tips I have 9 tips for you. If you have some other suggestions please let me know in comments. Thanks.

1. Dan Counsell - dancounsell.com, Blogger
    Founder and designer at Realmac software doesn’t have a marketing title on his business card but provides useful advice on nearly a monthly basis based on his own personal experience. His style reminds me of 37 Signals and their book “Getting Real”: facts, simple tone, no bullshit.

2. Evaldo Rossi - blog.worddata.com, Blogger
    Evaldo is App Store Optimization Expert and a Mobile Game Developer from Brazil. He’s pretty active in publishing new articles and various “cheat sheets” as well as checklists which you can use on a daily basis.

3. Application Developers Alliance - appdevelopersalliance.org/publications/, Publications
    ADA is a recent discovery which is publishing great in-depth publications concerning specific topics such as Monetization or How To Measure LTV. It’s usually a long read but with lots of data and research behind each study. Every document always leads me to some new resources and experts.

- See more at Flow Studio blog

2. krisix

krisix Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Thx for this useful list :)

3. q8phantom

q8phantom Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Game development
    Kuwait
    Second blog doesn't work!

4. FlowStudioGames

FlowStudioGames Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Co-Founder
    Europe
    Yes, some guys already wrote to Evaldo that his site is down. Bad timing with publishing the post :)