Why isn't the Danganronpa games on the ios in the west?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by paineyes, Aug 10, 2014.

1. paineyes

paineyes Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    From what I know, they are out on ios in Japan, and they have already localized the content for the Vita version.

If Capcom can find incentives on releasing the Ace Attorney series on the ios, I don't see any reason why they haven't yet release the English version on the ios.

2. Danganronpa is not from Capcom. It's NISA america who pubilsh this on Vita. So, we have to wait for someone who want to publish this on iOS.

3. paineyes

Aug 18, 2011
    I am not saying they are made by Capcom. I am just saying that NISamerica should follow Capcom and bring over their visual novel game

4. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    No one "should" do anything to feed your entitled iOS fanboyism. You wanna play Dangan in english? play them on Vita. You seem like an entitled child.

5. Hey, maybe he doesn't have enough money to buy a Vita ? Wait...iOS devices are much expensive than a Vita.
    I said nothing...

6. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    All I see here is a guy wanting some games from Vita to be released on iOS. If you have so many problems with something like that, then you are the fanboy.

7. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    #7 nemerleb, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    I own all handhelds on the market currently so not a fanboy. There's a difference between "wanting" and "pushing an agenda". They asked if it was available, got a negative answer, then insisted heavily as if they knew about companies' economy and strategy as if the latter owed him to answer their request. It's not even reading between the lines since it's really explicit. But maybe you can't interpret things further than the extremity of your own nose?

8. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    As much as I like exclusives staying exclusives... If it's on iOS in Japan, why NOT bring it to the US?

9. paineyes

Aug 18, 2011

There's really no need to be so sensitive about it.

I don't see the value of getting a vita again. Most of the vita games i am interested in are readily available on the pc and iphone. The foreseeable future outlook of the vita isn't looking good to me either.

Additionally, various companies make decision based on demand and request too. And localizing it will allow more gamers who doesn't have a vita to play it too, allows the games to have more exposure.there's no reason why anyone woudn't want it...unless you are a selfish person who doesn't want people to play this game.

10. paineyes

Aug 18, 2011
    [

Perhaps a more accurate term is that i want some games localized, since the game is already on the ios but in japan language. I dont really care or need whatever changes they made to the vita version, hence the title "in the west" rather than "port from vita".

11. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    That is a real shame that it wasn't localized yet. I would like to play it on iOS.