Universal Mutant Fridge Mayhem - Gumball (Cartoon Network / Grumpyface Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GrumpyfaceChris, Dec 13, 2012.

1. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Fun beat em up game as everyone mentioned. Haven't played one in a while. The artwork and music just oozes fun. The only thing I'm not used to is the movement..but I always had a hard time adjusting to these floating type of movement. Maybe an option for a fixed v stick? Otherwise..fun game so far. Makes me want to check out the cartoon! :)

2. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    lol

Did the Devs answer already about an international
    release date ?
    Jealously waiting for my woohoo.

3. I liked the intro in this game, the graphics were really good, and since I outputed it to my tv, looked a lot like a cartoon. Pretty impressive.

4. GrumpyfaceChris

GrumpyfaceChris Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vid, Sanuku!

And WOW at syntheticvoid! Nice work man! Will be interesting to see if anyone can best your epic scores..

I'm afraid there is no specific date yet, but it's definitely in the works and I will be sure to update the thread when it's available

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I say best Cartoon Network game. Now we need robot chicken I don't care how it is done but now we need one:)

6. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Arrgh...thank you GrumpyChris for this (bad)
    answer, but enough to do 'til then.
    I stay tuned.

7. Seil

Seil Growtopia Seed Master

Aug 30, 2012
    US
    I'm glad I stopped by this thread because otherwise I would have completely ignored this app. I had really low expectations after the Adventure Time app x.x

But I've found this to be quite fun despite not generally being one for the coffee break type apps.

Really glad about the inclusion of an endless mode, too.

8. GrumpyfaceChris

9. Sheo

Sheo Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Russia
    sadly not available in Russian AppStore

10. FunnyFaceRick

FunnyFaceRick New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Wow. Another great one from Grumpyface.
    Just got to playing this one and SV's impressions couldn't be more spot on. GREAT beat 'em up on iOS (if not the best?) I seriously can't think of another iOS beat 'em up that plays better than Mutant Fridge or has the same great polish. Reminds me of the good ol' Simpsons arcade game!

11. Slamdunk Software

Mar 7, 2011
    Developer
    Sydney
    An update yet still not available on the Australian App Store! Cartoon Network get your act together!

12. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Finally arrived in the United Kingdom. New Pope must've pulled some strings.

13. Fallen_Grace

Fallen_Grace Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Not available yet in the italian store even after all these months,I'm a sad panda.

14. reweblind

reweblind Active Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Graphic Artist
    Philippines
    not available in PHL

awww maaan! this is the same as with bastion! this sucks man :p

15. planckboy

planckboy Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I'm in Australia, just tried to create an account in U.S AppStore... Got all the way to billing and it said my credit card didn't match my address :(
    I did try and use an address in Venice CA but failed...
    Damn

16. GrumpyfaceChris

Mutant Fridge Mayhem is now available across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (and has also been translated into over 6 languages including French, Italian, Spanish and more)

I am afraid that I do not have information on Australian and Asian releases at this time, as the delayed region releases for this game fall into the area of show licensing/legal. Apologies to anyone who is waiting in those countries!

Cartoon Network has also made the game FREE for a limited time in the US, so be sure to grab it now!

17. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Yes it's now available in Europe but not free

18. popenuj

popenuj New Member

Mar 27, 2013
    My high score on chapter 1 endless is 5.2 million. Chris, after one million points the toast men disappear. Also, after they disappear you can go to the right side as Darwin and press up against the wall and nothing can touch you you can just shoot the enemies without fear; the cheese wheels spawn on the left but all you have to do is use the protective bubble and they will roll to you. I quit out of boredom. Just thought you should know that's possible. I got my combo up to 700 i think.

19. planckboy

planckboy Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Finally got my US account working :)
    This is absolutely fantastic! - Was so surprised at how good it actually was - Thanks Grumpyface! This is a gem :D

planck