GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. vicente.ramirezch

vicente.ramirezch Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 8, 2009
    Santiago, Chile.
    Mods: Episode 4 isn't out yet. This is Ep. 3.5

2. earendil311

earendil311 Active Member

Oct 4, 2009
    This thread is mistakenly titled 'Minigore 4'.

I also bought both kid gore and santa for this update hoping to exclusively play the new kid gore and gangster gore characters... o well.

3. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    hey Santa is outdated, it should be free!

just kidding, i already bought it.

4. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Wow, then you haven't seen any other updates... :)
    Ok, slowly it starts to get some gameplay variety and content.
    But there are hundreds of games with bigger updates in their first round....

5. OMG Mountain Sheep kicks a$$

Maybe they decided to give gangster gore and the kid away free...cuz that's a fatal bug!

6. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Haha I love Kid Gore's new voice, but also:

1. I HATE the fact that when you choose to unlock a character, it subtracts the kill amount needed to purchase the character from your total kill count...that's dumb.

2. Because of what I said above ^ and the CRAZY high number of kills needed to get certain characters, I feel like it will take me forever to unlock most of the good ones (I REALLY WANT ENVIRO-BEAR) so I almost don't even wanna try as it would consume WAY TOO MUCH TIME...

7. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    Strange, because currently it doesn't substract any kills :)

8. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    So is that fact that Kid Gore/Gangster Gore are free a bug? Or are they supposed to be free?

9. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    really? I was saving for envirobear and I had atleast 25k, when I updated I have like 400 or something with all the other characters that I didnt want unlocked.

10. Tap Dat App

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Oh it doesn't? OMG I didn't even test that out but it sure did in Episode 3...*Just Tested It Out* YES!! Cool you were right! Thanks for Listening to My Requests Mountain Sheep!! :D

11. Tap Dat App

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Alright this Update is for sure Buggy, I can even play as "Ninja Man" and I don't even have 5000 kills yet!

12. luckindian

luckindian Member

Aug 24, 2009
    :confused: wait did minigore make kid gore free becuase i never bought him and i can use him

edit: just read other comments

13. zachattacksox

zachattacksox Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    I was able to get 20,000 kills in two days easy. Every time I play I start at 6,000 points and get to about 11,000 point which gices you 1,000 kills.

14. 5jusername

5jusername Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    School...
    Somewhere In The Universe
    this update has a lot of bugs...for some reason i can play as all the characters and i still have 12384 kills :confused:

15. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    the big disappointment for me is each guy you unlock is no stronger than the guy before. the only thing im glad i unlocked was he bear because he has a shotgun by default. im a long ways away from santa, and the other guy at 1xxxxxx but really im starting to think its pointless to unlock them not like they will give me a better weapon etc.

so work to unlock the bear!! then just kill things till you get bored and move onto another game :)

chris.

16. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Enviro bear has his own leaderboards because he can has the shotgun all the time now.

17. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    Minigore - Character Glitch

Hi guys, it looks like the save file from the previous version of Minigore makes all characters except the two appear unlocked right now. This is a glitch and wasn't supposed to happen. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you were to reinstall Minigore then everything would appear locked again, but if you've bought Santa before then trying to buy it again would say exactly as you see when trying to re-buy a game on iTunes:

"You've already purchased this item, press OK to download again for free."

So don't worry, we'll fix the bug and release an update that sets things right.

People who have bought Kid Gore or Santa will have access to their purchases without needing to pay again, and those who haven't bought any of the characters are getting something of a free preview right now.

We're really thankful for all your support, 2010 will be a big year for us and we've got plenty of cool things coming your way. We may not have the resources of the giants, but we have a big heart. Happy New Year!

Mountain Sheep loves you all. :)

18. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Haha, good. One thing, can you ever bring out a update without a big bug in it?

19. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    so i bought the in app and i delted the game what do i do do i buy it over agin or does it take my money

20. Jouni

Jouni Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Mountain Sheep
    Finland
    I don't know, got any good ideas on how to debug in-app purchases that can be only performed when the application is in the store already? You can't buy stuff from iTunes that you haven't already published to it, it's a bit of a catch-22. :)

Seriously though, I think we're getting better with iPhone OS all the time. This update was approved in a week.