iPhone Razzia: Card game - help us BETA test our new game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MediaMark, Jun 9, 2012.

1. MediaMark

MediaMark Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Would you like to help us BETA test our next game?

It's the classic gangster card game, Razzia, designed by Reiner Knizia and created for iOS by us at Aidem Media.

Please PM me or post here if you want to get involved :)

(we will need your email address to invite you to the BETA)

Heres a 'lil screenshot...

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading!
    Mark

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    #2 LordGek, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
    I just PMed you as I'm definitely interested. I'm a big fan of RK games and you folk have sufficiently proven in your last few releases that you know how to really bring his stuff to iOS with style!

EDIT: The game looks fun but I guess I am curious how true the belief that this game is pretty much just RK's own attempt at reskinning Ra with a Gangster theme?

3. abstractgamefreak

abstractgamefreak Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Male
    Musician
    Germany
    It is true, that this is a streamlined, slightly more family-friendly version of RA, nevertheless, this is by far the most often played Knizia (card and board) game in my family, I actually prefer it to RA. The theme is less abstract, too.

4. Logoi23

Logoi23 New Member

Jun 9, 2012
    I would love to help with the Beta. I love playing board games on my iPad, and I've always wanted to try some of RK's games.

5. MediaMark

Nov 24, 2011
    Hi everyone ;)

Thanks for the interest!

We will be in touch with invites asap.

Yes it does play quite similar to the Ra mechanics but I agree the theme on this feels tighter integrated to the gameplay. We've been having fun testing the online game between us internally (over the web though) so we really look forward to your feedback.

Thanks again - if anyone else still interested, we are still accepting more testers ;)

6. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY

Hi!

I've tested a few games/puzzles for Aidem and I'd love to help with Razzia. I've also beta tested quite a few other iOS products and I'm sure I can help.

7. kin

kin Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    I'm always interested in card games, please do add me if you need another tester.

8. MediaMark

Nov 24, 2011
    Hi Kin,
    Thanks for your interest...

Please could you PM me with an email address we can contact you on for the invite?

I will check with my team if we still need some help, but we have some other games coming soon that will need testing, so if you don't make it into this test, we will let you know about the next one if you wish :)