Star ratings randomly removed

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by November's Chopin, Jan 29, 2012.

1. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Is there a bug with the app star ratings or something? I'm talking about the ability for TA users to rate apps in the post with the app description. All my ratings, regardless if it's a 1-star or 5-star, are removed within a few minutes. o_O

2. chrberni

chrberni Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Sep 4, 2009
    Developer
    I'm not seeing this behavior with my account at least. So you're saying that after you rate an app, you can reload the thread page and it's as if you never rated it?

chris

3. November's Chopin

Jul 11, 2010
    It will show up when I reload the page, but after a few minutes it will be gone. It's like someone's stalking my star ratings and removing them one-by-one. o_O

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

It doesn't recognize my rating at all. Wanted to rate Beat Hazard Ultra with five stars and it doesn't work. Tried it five times now, reloaded page etc. No way. Safari, MBP, latest OS.

5. November's Chopin

Jul 11, 2010
    Funny, I wanted to rate it one star.

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

The Rating System doesn`t seem to work currently :(

7. chrberni

chrberni Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Sep 4, 2009
    Developer
    This is working again. Thanks for the heads up.

chris

8. November's Chopin

Jul 11, 2010
    Well it's actually not working again lol. It's even worse now, star ratings don't even register anymore, you click a rating then refresh the page, there would be no trace of your rating. Before it would register for a few hours then get deleted.