Best Hardcore Games? (POLL)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by IDABRO, May 8, 2012.

?

What are your favorite "hardcore" iOS games?

Poll closed May 28, 2012.
  1. Max Payne

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Grand Theft Auto 3

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Galaxy on Fire 2

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Chaos Rings 2

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  5. Infinity Blade 2

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Other (please specify in the comments)

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    #1 IDABRO, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    Hey guys! So as you may or may not know, I do a podcast about hardcore iOS games, and I've currently put out 28 episodes. Anyways, I wanted to make a poll to ask you guys what games I should play next on the show. I want to do new things with these games besides just playing a campaign like other people do, so if you have any cool ideas those would be great too.

In the poll you can see the games to choose from that are defined as "hardcore" or "console quality", due to their great gameplay, graphics, and tons of content. I have shown some of these games before, but if you have good ideas for them, let me know. I have already decided on the following games to continue on the show, but YOU can decide what game is your favorite and the top 2 or 3 I will be showing gameplay of in future episodes if you follow the show. Anyways, here are the games I have chosen already:

1. Order and Chaos
    2. Modern Combat 3
    3. NOVA 3
    4. Mass Effect Infiltrator

You will have more than one vote, so pick wisely! Thanks for voting, and check out my show if you are interested (links in sig) :)

2. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Well, all (or at least most) of Cave's iOS games should be on that list -- that's the first order of business. 100 Rogues could probably be on there, and though they're not particularly challenging games, I think both Waking Mars and S&S:SP definitely appeal to the "hardcore" crowd.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    U put 5 vote sections yet you nominated none of the ones on poll? Anyway, we'll see how Nova turns out, hopefully better than Modern Combat 3.

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Vote for Order and Chaos, Blade Infinity and Modern Combat series...

5. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
    #5 IDABRO, May 8, 2012
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    Well seeing as my biggest audience tends to be people who play Order and Chaos, Modern Combat 3, and Mass Effect, I thought those were shoe-ins. I'm interested in some games that don't get a lot of recognition... like Cave's games. I may have to check those out. But thanks for the help so far guys!

PS. Should I make a new poll where people can nominate games and I'll just add them later?

6. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

Whats a hardcore game??

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    A game with nice abs.

8. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Bike Baron
    Ice Rage

9. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    If I can have a word in I would say Crazy Hedgy.
    Not only due to the game is fun and highly polished, but also exclusive to IOS(may be android too) and you can never get the same control scheme from other devices at least for now.
    The content is long enough and no-repetitive, graphic is good and the game works smoothly. The controls are accurate and optimized to IOS.
    Waking Mars is another great example but Crazy Hedgy is better due to it's replay value.