Chip Chain for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by aaronisaksen, Mar 7, 2013.

1. aaronisaksen

aaronisaksen Member

Nov 8, 2012
    Hi! We just launched our free game Chip Chain for Android today, so we wanted to let you all know about it.

Polygon.com says it best:
    Trailer

Hope that you enjoy the game! Let us know what you think. Thanks!

2. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Just mentioning drop 7 is enough to get a download from me. Thanks for the heads up.

3. josue85

Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    I am *loving* this game. Gameplay is definitely addictive. I meant to play for 5 minutes just to check it out, and before I knew it 20 minutes had slipped by.

Just as a heads up, when I hit the back button to exit the game, I got an error message. I've posted the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

4. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Great game, great news! Honestly this game should cost at least 2 dlls. Kudos!!

5. josue85

Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Hey, you are killing me on the leaderboards to this game :) Do you have an advice on how to get higher scores? I usually try to drop as many chips as I can before I start to chain together a combo, but that doesn't seem to be getting me enough points to get to top of the leaderboards.

6. menendez

menendez Active Member

Feb 28, 2013
    #6 menendez, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Sure, use the cards below the screen as much as u can and dont rush it unless you are playing against the time. Every time you decide where to put a chip, take a look at the cards and use them instead the chips as much as you can. Also try the cards when you are building the chains. Good luck and sorry 4 my english.

7. josue85

Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Good advice thank you, and don't worry your English is fine!

8. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    How do the card purchasing mechanics impact the high score? If you can purchase unlimited coins for $10, can't you just keep on going forever?