App store; no ratings!?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dogface, Jan 30, 2011.

1. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

Anyone else not seeing any ratings?

2. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Yeah I have the same problem when I view the app store on my iPod. Happened like the second time in fact.

3. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    #3 secondtime, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
    No, I see ratings right now, but I have had it do some crazy stuff.

I have tried to post reviews on three separate apps and they are not being submitted (even though it says they are), despite multiple attempts on each over more than a week. It's strange because I've been able to successfully post reviews on other apps both before & after those attempts. And it's frustrating because I've told the devs I posted a review (I keep trying)... Just about ready to write Apple an email.\

Edit - sorry, you're right, I don't see cumulative ratings, but do see the reviews.

4. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    I also have another problem where I can't write reviews on my itouch, the app store says I need to own the item, but the app I'm reviewing was downloaded on my iPod!!

5. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

My reviews never submitted so I gave up.

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    I'm feeling the same with over 350+ posted reviews.:rolleyes:

Had been doing this from the start but times are changing and although devs ask for posted reviews, the creditability has waned when reading a lot of them. Although there are still some that do post legitimately I've not taken it as seriously as once was. Too bad, it was one of the only few outlets to help a dev out other than buying the game and raving of it in a thread.