Universal Deus Ex: The Fall - (by SQUARE ENIX)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Danz060391, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Yep did that to. Left a trash can for later in the game with a beer inside, got rid of all my other ones. Took it out of garbage drank it from quick slot imediatley and nothing.

Appreciate the help guys might just have to wait for an update or the second part to come to see if they fix it.

2. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    #822 Topherunhinged, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    Apparantly it's moving to Steam without IAP, which is nice, but to be honest I doubt the other chapters are going to get made either way. Maybe, I'm wrong and there in development already but something puts me off the idea.

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    @Hand76 any news?did you unlock the achievement?

4. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    #824 Hand76, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    No sir lol. Even backed up my save game file and tried a new game drinking a beer right from the trash can in the train station but still no luck.

Have every other achievement and all the turntable pieces so this is pissing me off. :)

5. Myndflame

Myndflame Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Keep repeating your attempts. Eventually, if ever, you will get the achievement. I kept repeating it, and after 22 repeats, I got the achievement.

6. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I feel like the rest of the chapters are going to be developed, since the game has made it's way to so many platforms. I think they just have been spending their time porting it first before they add to it.

7. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    #827 Hand76, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    WOOOOOAH! Got it. Finally followed Adams advice from a few pages back and it looks like it has to be the beer bottle in the trash can on the right once you enter the slums.

Thansk everyone, and thanks Adam. Now tell the devs to fix that so others don't rip out their hair!

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Finally you got it!!so,in conclusion,it work only on the trash can on the right once you enter The slums..do it in other place don't recognize The achievement..after lot of try,you got it,that important..

9. Hand76

Hand76 Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Yep, thanks again guys.

10. PNem

PNem Active Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I really want to rate this higher, but the crashes on my iPad mini are just far too frequent.

A shame, as the game has real potential.

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's iOS 7,not The game,cause in iOS 6 there wasn't so many crashes,iOS 7 use a lot more RAM that any others Apple OS,so,all The devices with 512MB of RAM:iPhone 4s,iPod touch 5gen,iPad 2,iPad mini,they run out of memory with DEUS EX:THE FALL on iOS 7,devices with 1GB of RAM,iPad 3,iPhone 5,5s iPad air an iPad mini with retina haven't this problem,i've an iPhone 5,i never,ever experience a crash,and i play 3 time..

12. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    On sale for 99ยข

13. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Dang, would have picked this up instantly if it had MFI controller support.

I've heard the controls are difficult because of all the context sensitive buttons that pop-up. I'd be playing it in an ipad mini - anyone here played it on the mini and have a good experience despite the touch screen controls? I'm not very good at them in general.

14. BTG-XCELL

BTG-XCELL Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Yeah, I'm not great with virtual joysticks either lol. :D

Problem for me is as I keep playing, the friction between my thumbs and the glass builds up because I get sweaty palms, so I was thinking about getting an MFi controller, but I don't know if Apple would release an official one at some point (based on where the AppleTV is heading according to rumors).

That's why I haven't bitten on this one yet, even though it looks damn near console quality for a buck...

15. Aftershocker

Aftershocker Member

May 17, 2012
    Do you need to buy the in app purchases to progress in the game?

16. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    No, you don't need a single IAP to finish the game. It's still a premium game and one of the best fps you can get on iOS, imo.

I still waiting for the next episode/dlc... *sigh*

17. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    It's funny that SE says 'who needs books' by putting a game based on a book on sale.

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,that's right..

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    DEUS EX THE FALL have the best controls for a FPS like anybody have on App Store,and there're lot of costumizable options for controls,I play on iPhone 5 with it's small screen,on iPad mini i'm sure it's awesome,i've a MOGA ACE POWER,but i don't feel like i'm needed for,if they added support for controllers i try for sure,but i don't need it..once you take some time to experiment control option,I'm sure you're confortable..

20. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

I'm trying my best to defend IOS gaming, but damn, the Steam forums are both hilarious and frustrating. It's to be expected though, with any mobile port, but so damn frustrating to see the opinions and comments there.