Parachute Madness - Work in progress - Artwork designer needed

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by airfire, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    #1 airfire, Mar 8, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
    About 2 weeks ago I started developing this little game called Parachute Madness. It’s made using raw OpenGLES1.0 and it’s now using sprites and graphics that are made by me (poor quality, because I am just a programmer).

The game uses the tilt-your-phone control method and has the entire screen reserved for shoot-tap. There are now, 10 levels of falling speed, 5 powerups, 6 enemies with specific A.I. that are added gradually as the game goes.

The game will be available in the AppStore as a payed application for 1 dollar and will also have a free version with less levels and features (such as online leaderboard).

I posted a demo video on YouTube with the gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MErJAOj8Wg . Sience the video is running in a simulator I cannot emulate the tilt-control very good… so the player is guided by mouse.

I really need a graphics (artwork) designer to replace the current images with professional sprites because the ones gathered by me are not the same style (bought from different websites) and I have the feeling that they don’t fit together.

If you are willing to collaborate in this project please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Feedback is also apreciated. Thanks!

2. onion

onion Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Is this paid, or profit share, or are you wanting the work done for free ?

3. McJaws

McJaws Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    What type of art style? The videos gives a great idea of the gameplay but can you post some screenshots of the gameplay as i can't tell if all the art is vector based or there is some pixel art elements in there too.

Cheers,

4. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Payment method: profit share (I can provide access to iTunes reporting module as proof).

===

The current game artwork is a mix between pixel art, vector graphics and other stuff :) but that's the reason i posted this message. It needs to be changed.

===

Some screens attached.

Attached Files:

5. McJaws

McJaws Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Thanks Airfire,

Did you want to to have the style to be vectored or pixelated?

6. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    I think this game needs vector graphics rather than pixel graphics. Are you interested?

7. airfire

airfire Member

Mar 8, 2010
    iOS Developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Anyone interested?