Best combat FPS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mzinn, Jul 27, 2014.

1. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #1 mzinn, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    So I finally became comfortable with games like modern combat, call of duty & an now looking for suggestions on the best combat fps games. So far I've played all the modern combat games, call of duty, dead space, Max Payne deus ex, & mass effect, all the gameloft games like 9mm & silent ops, rainbow six, shadowgun & splinter cell. Am I missing a gem? I don't mind different genre or location as long as it's a fps type game. Thanks!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Dead Effect
    Bounty Hunter Black Dawn
    NY Zombies 2
    Neon Shadow
    Gun Commando

This is in the wrong thread though.

3. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

This^

And btw Trigger Fist

4. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Battlefield was a bit average from what little I played but you may like it if you liked the others. Modern Combat are probably the closest to a decent FPS on iOS I've played.

For TPS I'd try Dead Space if you haven't already.

You may like the Dead Trigger games for FPS if you haven't already played them and don't mind basically just zombie waves and a simple objective with F2P mechanics. By the same devs but TPS you may like the 2 Shadowgun games, first is premium with a vague story and progression, the second F2P and MP only from memory. Their games are lookers and have good gunplay, but a little on the shallow side.