The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    The oasis of life

Can anybody please help me. I'm probably being stupid but I'm trying to work out how you find the oasis of life. Can't find it. please help

Ness

2. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Welcome Aly!! So nice of you to join us!

My only tip is the same as GP - DON'T RUSH! I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for an update that seems to be taking forever to come. I've had nothing to do for probably 2/3 weeks now except collect money :(

I did the same with my warehouses just bought more rather than upgrade using gems - much easier if you have the room! I stick mine in far corners and round the edges so they don't get in the way and take up valuable land that you need for other more important things :D

of course, the most important tip of all, DONT DO A GP AND DEMOLISH YOUR PLANE!! Sorry GP, I know I promised not to bring it up again, but Aly is a friend and needs to know these things!!! :D ;)

Enjoy the game! :p

3. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    The oasis of life

Im probably being stupid but I'm stuck on finding the oasis of life. Please help me.

4. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    The tribez oasis of life

Please help I'm still stuck on finding the oasis of life. Where is it? Please someone help.

Ness

5. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks Jazbo! It's hard not to rush. I just can't wait to see what's next! ;) But I guess I'll try to not rush as you and Girlpower suggest. And I'll build more warehouses. I'm also trying very hard not to "do a GP". :D (hey, this could be a new phrase! ;)) Girlpower, you know we love you! Couldn't resist! :D

6. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Ness, on pg 13 of this forum someone mentions that it's on the third island. Not there yet myself.:p Hope this helps!

7. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi Ness and welcome to the forum :)
    Alyjens is correct in saying the oasis of life is on the third Island.

It's found in the bottom left corner of this Island but you can't start to restore it until Aurora gives you the quest to do so. I have just started to restore mine last night, so it will take a few days and stages to complete.

Are you actually on the third Island yet?

8. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #268 girlpower, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
    My Ghost plane

@ Jazbo, Alyjens....HA HA HA! :D
    What was that promise you made me again Jazbo???
    Or is that now to be referred to as a ‘broken' promise cough cough :p:p
    I keep telling ya I didn't demolish it, it just went like poof...gone....no pop up asking me if I was sure I wanted to demolish it.....so definitely a glitch....Jazbo :p
    All in good fun though and I hope no one ever does a ‘GP' Aly hehe

Gosh all the new players who join this forum are now taking a wide berth around the plane....hehe, I STILL carefully click on my hot tubs which are behind and besidee the crash site....I have a whole lot of respect for my resurrected plane

@ Dean....to save you reading pages of me ranting....the short version is I ended up having to delete the first app @ lvl 21 or 22?
    Reinstalled it and started from scratch again.....tough decision after levelling up that far but really I had no choice.....still cringe when I think of hitting the delete button, but the payoff was that I'd gained knowledge that I put to good use second time around....plus I can really see the funny side.... now :D

9. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    #269 Margaretis, May 27, 2012
    Hello everyone
    I need help.... I'm on the 3rd island
    I still have the quest asking me to buy the oasis territory although i've already bought all the territories and made all the quests including the one asking to restore the guardian statue located in the oasis territory!
    Anyone had the same problem?

10. Bluangl27

Bluangl27 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    I'm taking all the advice on here an going slow with the progress and the quests. Just made it to the second island and I'm level 22 or 23, something like that. Lol.
    I saw the update tonight and got all excited that they made the new island open but no such luck.

11. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #271 Xexist, May 27, 2012
    Man I hadnt even heard of this game until a half hour ago and it sure is pissing me off. Every 5 minutes I am accidentally hitting something that pops open facebook, then I cancel, and have to restart the game.

GRRRR

ok just had to uncheck some boxes.

still, how stupid

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

greattime08 for iPhone users :)

13. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    Thank you for the welcome. Yeah ive done everything on the 3rd island getting bored now cause I've been stuck on this for about a week now. That's the only thing I have to find on island 3. Thank you:)

14. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    Thank you for that. Ive done the same and move the gazebo. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

15. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    Hi I'm struggling with that fruit bush too. Have you got in there yet? And I've moved the gazebo too :)

16. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

May 27, 2012
    How much $$?

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum, but been playing Tribez on iPad for weeks (currently level 27 on the second island). This may sound like a dumb question, but I assume the only way to expand out to all of the islands is to keep dropping real cash for gems? If so, anyone have an idea on how much the total cost is? I purchased a bunch when they ran the super sale, but low again, trying to figure out if it's worth the investment or if I'm better off putting that money toward more practical things... you know, like food or something. ;)

Thanks in advance!

17. Nessnoo

Nessnoo Member

May 26, 2012
    Hi shaggy, no don't buy gems I haven't and I'm on level 37. When you get to the gem bit on upgrading your Warehouse, just buy another. That's what I have done got loads of warehouses. Don't waste real money.

Ness:)

18. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Hi Ness, no, no luck with getting to that fruit bush, can't get anywhere near it! I guess we just have to wait patiently for the next update! I am not a patient person! :D

19. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Thanks for the iphone code dlstar. Tried using the other one a couple of times with no luck.

20. Flip1329

Flip1329 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Thank you!