Divine Space - Immersive, beautiful space adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by slashear, Oct 10, 2012.

1. slashear

slashear Member

Oct 2, 2012
    That awesome game has to be released! Let's help them to collect funds on the kickstarter

and here is video:

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    "The platform for the first version of the game is iOS; later versions are for Android, PC, Mac, Linux and likely Ouya. Later - a big massively multiplayer online game (MMO)."

I truly hope they succeed with their kickstarter campaign.

3. famousringo

famousringo Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    I fell in love when I saw the 3D star map. Equally impressive was the modular shipbuilder.

Not keen on the freemium angle, the seemingly simplistic combat, or the nebulous (ha-ha) long-term MMO plans though. Sounds like they're not quite sure how they want to do this.

4. AntiDanilevski

AntiDanilevski New Member

May 10, 2012
    There are milestones for each version. As usual, stretched goals will be posted later, and they will show understanding of the question. Currently, funding is being collected for iPads version only.

5. AntiDanilevski

May 10, 2012
    About versions (our plan) and Ringtone pack demo update

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your questions. In first update, we explain our plans for the future and why we don't make MMO as a first version.

In second, you you can listen demo of our $1 reward tier - Ringtone pack that will make your mobile alive (and sometimes - sexy).

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dodogames/divine-space-sci-fi-space-arpg/posts

6. AntiDanilevski

May 10, 2012
    Don't miss it - Update is there!

Only 71 reward left: for $1, you can get a Ringtone Pack - package for your mobile. It includes about 20 minutes of music: 4 .mp3 music tracs, 11 sexy sounds spoken by a girl and 11 dark male sounds.

You can ream more in this update, and listen demo there.

Turn your mobile into a small spaseship! :cool: