Cuboid - (by HeroCraft)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Talked with some of my Friends last Week about the PSN Game and then did sent a PM to the Developer and got that Feedback which some of you might make very Happpy....

As soon as I get some Screenshots or a Preview Build you can expect the usual...

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Test your spacial awareness in this brilliant mind-bending shape-shifting fantasy puzzler. Cuboid is a revolution in puzzle gaming, quite literally, as you must revolve and flip your way to the end of each level to complete it.

It's not as easy as it sounds though and this devilishly difficult puzzler will have you scratching your head in no time.

Set in ancient ruins and lush environments you'll need to have your wits about you to complete all 66 fascinating levels, each more tricky than the last.

With the aid of switches and teleports you'll be able to cross seemingly impossible chasms to make your way to the mystical exits.

For an extra challenge you can try to beat levels within a time limit or using the fewest moves possible.

Cuboid - the acclaimed PSN game has rolled its way onto iOS.

Features:
    • Traverse your way through 77 perplexing levels
    • Immerse yourself in stunning ancient ruins and lush environments
    • Acclaimed hit PlayStation Network game rolling onto iOS.
    • Unlock 40 achievements and 6 unique trophies

3. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    There are tons of these games, but he graphics look good.
    When's it coming out, other than summer 2012?

4. GURU2028

GURU2028 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
  5. ONE

ONE Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    It's out as Cuboid-Free!!!!!!!
    Didn' t expect this so early!

6. Dazzlemi

Mar 14, 2010
    wow - it just came out today. I wasn't expecting it so soon. I'm glad we have these forums - I would have never thought about searching for it in itunes. Downloading now.
    I will give first impressions once I've had a chance to play it.

7. Dazzlemi

Mar 14, 2010
    Pretty good game. On my ipad 1, got a blank black screen, until a reboot (had to do it a few times while playing). It also crashed a few times while playing and had to start a few levels over. It's still fun to play. Graphics are smoohe, animation good. It seems kind of weird that when it goes down the hole you don't see the block go though.
    Still a good game hopefully the crashing will be fixed.