Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. shaider6192

shaider6192 Active Member

May 21, 2012
    i tried playing aurum blade but in my opinion, this one has better features and graphics. Although aurum blade has very easy enemies compared to this game.

2. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    OK that convinced me... Crimsonheart it is

3. EmeraldLynx

EmeraldLynx Well-Known Member

May 17, 2012
    Quick question guys. How good is Cold Air Storm for Heine? And what would be better to max, Cold Minded or Absolute Zero? I plan to max one, and put a single point into another. I had spec'd mostly the Light Tree, but I don't really care for Wave of Light. Furious Flash and Spirit of Light seem to be the only skills besides the Healing spell that seem of any use. Was planning on respec'ing into the Ice Tree more for earlier access to Blizzard. Oh, and also: Is it worth maxing Tent of Light or should I just invest a single point?

Thanks, I know I've been asking a ton lately.

-Lynx

4. shaider6192

May 21, 2012
    help me please! my account got stuck after i went to net dungeon. I can still load my character but i do things then i save, it always go back to where i last loaded my game. its like my character never progresses at all. anyone having this kind of problem?

What version are you guys using?

5. Enforc3r2oo6

Enforc3r2oo6 Active Member

Mar 17, 2012
    #3725 Enforc3r2oo6, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
    Disregard pls

6. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Hrafn, Unique Dragonc Cards (UDC, for short) are first and above most useful unique's than any other unique's in CH;
    Simply put, the dragon uniqiue cards (duc'ss) s\are by far the best gear in CH.

With slotted gear (1-4 slots at random), GDU's take superior or Ultimate weapons, and are complimented by Helms, Rings, Amulet's and Title's. Some of these rings, etc are more powerful than a UDC, for ex. Birth of Grim ReaperS has "every skill level +2) Very rare indeed, as most 'every skill level + x is a +1. +2 (the Birth of Grim Reaper) is a RARE example. I's lvl 96, too.

The bottom-line.

Pochi may have have a very good weap, even his ultimate and other gears, etc. Where it pays of is how many slots (1 to4) they have, what cards he can farm acquire.
    Pochi's populart "Storm of the Blood",paying the old for each level progression with his precious skill points, you are now the owner of , a level 5 potential darkness.

Alternatively, Pochi, with 4 UDC's in his chest, pants, and sword, plus the other '+ skill uniques say that 'Storm of Blood" is 5+24/5; with a payoff of inflicting damage with 720% of you physical atk strength.

So he went from a schmoe with +5 up against King Pochi with 5+24.
    Also, the5+24/5, dad bosses dead in 3-5 seconds or so;

Can't ever get there ignoring the UDC's!

I hope this has been help full. Break a OLeg!
    Must run, am quiet deoirious right now... :O)

Joe

7. Enforc3r2oo6

Mar 17, 2012
    Anyone know what drops dash of boar?

8. shaider6192

May 21, 2012

what do you mean mister enforcer?

i just re installed and made a new character.. hope you can send me new lvl 30 set xD

9. shaider6192

May 21, 2012
    cant connect to online shop premium and net dungeon.. can you guys connect?

10. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA

If your capable, grind witches forest ancient dungeon. Plenty of boars there within the level range take the path all the way up in the beginning

11. shaider6192

May 21, 2012
    sir zura, can you connect to premium shop now?

12. Enforc3r2oo6

Mar 17, 2012

Thanks man. Was actually about to research up on diff paths in them ancient dungeons xd

13. ttocs

ttocs Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Sr. Data Analyst
    Baltimore, MD
    I see this game a lot on the front page of the forums. Is this game really that good? It seems like there is a really big following here on the TA forums.

14. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Try it out for yourself and see what you think of it. As stated over and over in this thread hands down the best KRPG/ARPG in the app store! For only a dollar? You can't go wrong

15. shaider6192

May 21, 2012
    buy it mate , you wont regret it :D

16. itsJinkFool

itsJinkFool Member

May 23, 2012
    Does anyone know a good way to allocate stat points for Ann and Pochi? Any tips or links to guides would be great! Thanks :)

17. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    For Pochi - All Dex
    Ann - All Int

We are currently working on a FAQ that should answer everyone's questions.

On that note I thought I should tell everyone.

My laptop got corrupted and all my latest work for the FAQ is all gone. My laptop is working fine now since I had to do a factory setting restore but the thought of 30 - 40 pages worth of info all gone is so discouraging.

18. itsJinkFool

itsJinkFool Member

May 23, 2012

Thanks! And dang that really is discouraging. Hopefully you work you way back up!

19. Enforc3r2oo6

Mar 17, 2012
    Ouch. That sucks dude. Noone else had a copy of it?

Also being the rat pack that I am, I plan to collect all the Unique 's drops to loan out to people for achievment's sake. But on the condition that they send back the item straight away and must also provide me with 1 Unique item I dont have yet to keep in my mule character.

If someone doesn't send back an item then I will add them to a shit list .

Does anyone else think this is a decent idea?

20. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I actually still have a copy of my doc which has about 10 - 15 pages of info. It's ok. When I have some steam I'll type it all back up again