Universal AFL LIVE 2 now available on the App Store (Developer announcement)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by WickedWitch, May 29, 2015.

1. WickedWitch

WickedWitch New Member

Oct 15, 2014
    #1 WickedWitch, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015

Attached Files:

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I am so stoked this is out!! I love the AFL and I have bought all the games this company makes and I'm never disappointed can't wait to play this years version. This is the best sports game on the App Store even if you don't know anything about AFL you will enjoy this game.

3. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    After download takes up about as much space as xcom but for a console quality sports game with all the modes and options of the playstation version and the fact it can replace all your other sports games it's cool with me!
    Plays very smooth but it's high quality so it drains some battery on my 5s but it's not too bad 4 me

4. WickedWitch

WickedWitch New Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Thanks for playing our games Dailon, awesome to hear you're a fan of the sport! Hope you have some fun with AFL LIVE 2.

- The team at Wicked Witch

5. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I also enjoyed Rugby Live 2 and hope for a new one in time for this year's Rugby World Cup.
    I don't know of any way to watch AFL anymore it used to come on here a lot and I miss it so
    playing this game helps me to keep up with the league. This game is very deep for mobile and the
    amount of modes plus 15 year career are incredible out of a mobile game, A+ job for this season!