Any good multiplayer game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Snakethesniper, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Snakethesniper

Jul 5, 2012
    I started playing Zookeeper Battle and I find it a very nice, fast game. The problem is the IAP limit to 2 battles every 30min or so, this is why I'm asking you now: is there any (free? or not) nice multiplayer game not limited by iap or something? I already know Hero Academy and Outwitters, but I was looking for something more fast-paced like zookeeper battle! Thank you

2. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    What kind of multiplayer game are you looking for?

3. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

Overkill multiplayer

How about a shooter?

Overkill has multiplayer (3G and WiFi) and there are many who enjoy it on a daily basis (+ we will be adding cross-platform soon to compete with Androiders).

Overkill

Craneballs s.r.o.
    Upgrade, customize and shoot your favorite guns! Over two dozens of extremely realistic and totally deadly firearms are …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Upgrade, customize and shoot your favorite guns! Over two dozens of extremely realistic and totally deadly firearms are waiting for you in Overkill, the gun builder app with the best looking guns. Ever wanted to have a huge arsenal of rifles, pistols, shotguns and even machine guns at home? Now you have the perfect chance with Overkill! There are so many options to go with - pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, you name it! There are so many incredible guns inside, you'll be ready for anything! Zombie apocalypse? Total chaos? Alien invasion? Bring it on! Let the shooting begin! Every gun looks so great in this gun builder. You'll spend sleepless nights just admiring them, but that's not all of the fun! In Overkill you can add scopes to every gun, switch gun barrels, change triggers, decide which magazine best suits your shooting style, attach gun accessories and pick your favorite buttstock. Build up you guns, become the Lord of War. The powerful, freedom protecting, gun wielding champion of gunpowder served justice! Equip the weapon of your choice, choose from several shooting range modes and step into the action! Shoot off the limbs of practice targets, kill them with a well placed headshot or check your precision in classic target challenge. Every single gun is unlockable for free in this gun builder simulator! With enough patience you can have all of them for free. Start the journey of a zealous, gun-loving firearm collector. For those of us who love the smell of gun powder in the morning: Stick to your guns and download Overkill now. You won't regret it. It's the best gun builder app available. Completely FREE! And while the gun builder with best-looking guns is downloading straight to your device, here's a complete list of them: UMP45 Submachine Gun MP5 Submachine Gun SG552 Carbine Rifle G36 Assault Rifle SPAS12 Shotgun M4A1 The Legendary American Carbine AK-47 Avtomat Kalashnikov Assault Rifle KSG12 Shotgun MK14 Enhanced Battle Rifle Barrett 98B Sniper Rifle P90 Personal Defense Weapon SCAR - Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle AA12 Amazing Auto Assault shotgun with zero recoil AS50 Sniper Rifle PG39 Experimental Concept Defense Weapon ACR - Adaptive Combat Rifle M249 Light Machine Gun (LMG) F2000 Modern Bullpup Assault Rifle AK-2047 Visionary concept for Modern Kalashnikov Rifle MN79 Heavy Machine Gun concept MK23 SOCOM Pistol Magnum 44 Double Action Revolver Desert Eagle Hand Cannon UZI Submachine Gun Kriss Vector Weapons System And also a couple of completely amazing, unique and never seen before Gauss rifles. The GUS-R sniper rifle and GUS1 assault rifle! More guns to come. The gun building simulator Overkill is here to stay.
    Information
    Seller:Craneballs s.r.o.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 17, 2011
    Updated:Sep 24, 2017
    Version:3.0.1
    Size:183.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but hey every suggestion counts, right?

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #4 Greyskull, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
    Good game, but if you ever need to make room on your device, you'll lose a godonmyknows how many hours of progress.

I HAD to delete Overkill due to space issues; this was after I unlocked all miltiplayer modes and every. Single. Weapon. And all singleplayer weapon upgrades. If you play overkill, be prepared to have an app installed which you can never delete. And it's not a tiny file; therein lies the problem. I wish games like this could either pull info from Gamecenter or do what Kalloo(sp?) does with Bullet Time HD and keep all of your iaps saved on a server.

5. Snakethesniper

Jul 5, 2012
    I was thinking about a puzzle game or time management game or something you can play with one finger, I'm not crazy about shooters on iphone

6. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Ahem. This appinfo panel occasionally shows the right game...

Great Big War Game

Rubicon
    ▶ GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !! (Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012) ▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !! (Mobile catego…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ▶ GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !! (Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012) ▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !! (Mobile category, IGN 2012) ▶ BAFTA NOMINATED Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign? Plan your missions, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing! ▶ "Everything about this game is awesome" - Pad Gadget ▶ "This is an impressive package for strategy fans" - 148 Apps ▶ "Replay value is outstanding" - App Smile You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff". Playing as "Jenkins", the hard done to lieutenant, you will need to complete the Generalissimo's wide variety of mission orders - collect resources, assassinate enemy generals, invade territory, evacuate your forces, do a bit of enemy base ownage, etc. ▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade ▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play ▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo 40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps. And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you. Online play is cross-platform, so you can play and/or transfer your account to other supported platforms. ▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice ▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo ▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN Main Features: ▶ 50 Mission single player campaign ▶ Online asynchronous multiplayer ▶ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI ▶ GameCenter achievements ▶ Stunning visuals (full retina 3D) ▶ Simple, intuitive control method ▶ Tons of humor ▶ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development! Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame "Bag 'em & Tag 'em"
    Information
    Seller:Rubicon
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Jul 18, 2012
    Updated:Jan 27, 2013
    Version:1.4.1
    Size:123.1 MB
    User Rating: (16)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. Firetruck94

Firetruck94 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    on mars
    Beat me to it ;)

8. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Thanks anyway :)

9. craneballs

craneballs Well-Known Member

Yeah, you are right in every word. When we were publishing Overkill, iCloud syncing was not out yet and at the moment it would be incredibly hard to implement it. We currently have our own database for Overkill Medals, so you don't lose those and your multiplayer progress (games played and won) will also be updated from Gamecenter.

But of course, server saving is planned for the future.

10. Linkgo

Linkgo New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    maybe you can try this game according your request:

https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/meng-huan-lian-lian-kan2/id439611994?mt=8

This is a puzzle game with finger playing. it has four modes including time mode that you have to eliminate all the icons in schedule time. hope this game can work :)

11. seanec89

seanec89 Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Order and chaos is the best MMORPG on the App Store I've played it for over a year and still going strong.