Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled games get updated?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sinagog, Feb 17, 2015.

1. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Are there any apps that let you know when uninstalled but purchased games get updated?

(Deja vu, or glitch in the matrix?)

Would be pretty useful, but I'm not sure if this exists. I'm sure there are a bunch of games I've bought with new campaigns and add-ons I've yet to play.

2. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    AppShopper can track your purchased apps' activities and do lots of other stuff.

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Does it connect to your itunes account, or do I have to go through everything I've bought? I guess it'll be worth spending half an hour doing it once.

Thanks!!!

4. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    AppZapp is the best app shopping.

5. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    No you have to go though the games you have and add them to its "have list" it will then tell you when a game is updated if you have notification turned on

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    The TA app will let you know when something is updated, but again you have to add them all manually to your watch list.

If I'm deleting something buggy that I'll play again when fixed I'll add on TA watch, but other than that I use iTunes on the PC as it shows updates for all purchases.