Universal [NZ AU] Lowglow (by Rockodile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by jonikuusisto, Mar 22, 2016.

1. jonikuusisto

jonikuusisto Member

Feb 10, 2016
    CEO, Rockodile Games
    Turku, Finland
    #1 jonikuusisto, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Lowglow

Rockodile
    Genres: Games Puzzle
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 83.4MB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    The puzzles have potential. But the story is way too pretentious for me and the energy system is brutal, it took me 5 minutes and 22 seconds to burn through my energy.

3. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    I believe there is an iap that removes ads and the energy system. Not sure on the price.

4. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

5. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    I think it's 7,99 nz dollar, that's a bit steep for me.

6. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #6 ROGER-NL, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Gonna play as soon as it hits the Netherlands, looks like my kind of game.

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

The main goal in Lowglow is to handle drops in a way they can get collected by a Sphere.

[​IMG]

Which sound pretty easy at the beginning and indeed is get`s harder the further you move in the Game forward.

[​IMG]

The game does slowly introduce more and more Gameplay Mechanics that will make it harder for you to actually archive your goal and the harder the puzzle parts get the more enjoyable the Game (at least for me) became.

[​IMG]

Each Level does cost you 2 Glow. Those Glows can be obtain through different ways: Watching Ads, Waiting till a Timer does run out and collect at the beginning up to 20 of those Glows till you run out of Space.

[​IMG]

There is also a way to obtain the Full Game which does disable the Glow Thing in the Game and afterwards you can play through the hole Game without having to wait till you collect enough Glows to move on.

[​IMG]

The Full Game is also available on Steam around $7 ~ $8.

Conclusion:

Pretty decent Puzzle Game that needs probably a tweak here and there to be playable without hitting a Paywall since at the current moment you run out pretty fast out of Glows to move forward in the Game and only get like 1-2 every couple of Minutes so you are currently waiting more then actually playing the Game after your first like ten Minutes of Gameplay.

[​IMG]

Secondly I would like to mention that some of the ways in the Game to obtain more Glows are totally unbalanced. The Game does from time to time offer you to own a Stack by watching a Video but when you actually click on it it does only offer you 2. Glows. This definitly is not enough in comparing how long it sometimes does take to solve a Level.

The among of Glows that you get for watching an Ad that can be up to one Minute should be at least six Glows.