"The Debugger has exited with status 1." after installing 3.0.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by dangerz, Jun 24, 2009.

1. dangerz

dangerz Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Not sure what to do here.. I installed 3.0 on my phone using my PC. My phone is set to sync with that iTunes, so I updated it there. I then installed the 3.0 SDK on my Mac.

The app compiles fine. In the simulator, I can run it with no problems. When I connect my phone to my Mac, I get the following in the Organizer: "XCode cannot find the software image to install this version." If I compile and build to my device, the app compiles and installs on the phone. The debugger breaks though with the following message:
    I can't figure it out and searching comes up with nothing. Anyone know what I did wrong or how I can fix this? It sucks not being able to debug from my phone.

Roy

2. dangerz

Apr 23, 2009
    .. I am at a complete stop. I can't compile anything onto my phone :/ This sucks.

3. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

First thing I would try is reinstalling the SDK. I had some issue with the latest SDK and reinstalled and problem solved. If this doesn't work then back to the drawing board...

4. dangerz

Apr 23, 2009
    I reinstalled the SDK twice and that did nothing. I even uninstalled XCode and that did nothing.

I got it working.. I honestly don't know how. I can get my current app to build just fine now. Unfortunately vipValet doesn't build, so back to the drawing board for that one. I emailed Apple about it and there are other devs with the same issue, so maybe there's a bug somewhere.