Free PROMO Codes & Contest for Landslide Ninja!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by EternalGameStudio, Feb 8, 2018.

1. #1 EternalGameStudio, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Hey everyone!

We launched Landslide Ninja last week and we're currently holding a contest where if you reach 3,500 ft in Landslide Ninja, we'll give you $24.99 worth of in-game currency!

iTunes free download

Google Play free download

[​IMG]
    *This contest runs until 2/16 and it is while supplies last (we have limited codes but I don't anticipate running out). I am giving out these shurikens to EVERYONE who hits 3,500 ft. All you have to do is post a screenshot in these forums as a comment or share it on social media with #LandslideNinja. (full rules at https://www.landslideninja.com/contest). The easiest way to post your score is using the in-game "share button"

Here are some promo codes to remove the ads (If they're all claimed and you hate the ads, just comment and i'll PM one to you):
    - 9H3J64TTLHY9 [CLAIMED]
    - 6YWLPAM6777W [CLAIMED]
    - H6ATN7NLL9YT [CLAIMED]
    - KYL6RJTMMEJ4 [CLAIMED]
    - WTLPEMYLY7AT [CLAIMED]
    - AK4HYKMKMAWF($24.99 worth of shurikens for one lucky son of a gun)
    - 9Z8ZBC6XPV4U1T1YDSH0K1U (Google Play)
    - PJ37XHKLHLUB7DUJW200W3S (Google Play)
    - DPCTAM2YRZA9NFTNRJ98V1B (Google Play)

Let me know what you think of the game, we put a lot of hard work into it!

Matt

2. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Hey Matt,

Thank you for the code. I used 9H3J64TTLHY9.

3. Ayyy, let me know what you think!

4. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Thanks! KYL6RJTMMEJ4. :)

It is a simple and challenging game.

A successful game that is a little bit like your game, there is an Infinite Stairs.

If you reinforce your own features while referring to it, you will make the game even better!

5. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    iOS codes are gone. I’ll give the game a test drive though :)

6. Thanks, I've never heard of Infinite stairs! I will heave to check it out! Thanks for the hot tip! How'd you like Landslide Ninja?

7. Thank you for checking it out anyways, I don't think the ads are too intrusive! Let me know what you think :)