Is f.a.s.t.- Lite or Full ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ultimo, Dec 11, 2009.

1. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #1 ultimo, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    Is it a Lite version or the Full Version with a diff language? :confused:

Link

It surely is a bit larger than the regular version, but remember the R2CH1 was larger than the Regular one?

2. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    No one can tell? :(

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Download and find out for urself. It's free :p

4. SuperSlovak

SuperSlovak Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Well it says free download in the top right corner so I don't know who your trying to fool

5. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    PpL!
    I would not be able to access it till I reach Home, am confined to my Cubicle...
    Also as I DO NOT have the full version, I cannot tell the difference once I am home, Can I?
    Did I forget mentioning one more thing?
    I do not even recognize that language

6. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Google translator to the rescue :D

So its supposed to be for china. IIRC China doesnt allow games (not sure, so feel free to correct me) and Chinese iPhone doesnt have Wifi. Is this a joke from SGN :p

7. BlinkerZ

BlinkerZ Member

Nov 8, 2009
    It's all in Chinese in-game anyway.

8. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

中国 is China. -.-';
    The language skill in this forum is booming. :rolleyes:
    Funny people seem to recognize Japanese but not Chinese, even though Japanese is technically mostly Chinese anyways o_O

9. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    I dont recognize either of them and I`m pretty sure you wont recognize my native language either. Not sure what you really meant by this comment on forum`s language skills.

10. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

What I meant was that people didn't even recognize what language it was, especially being one of the few modern character-based languages; I did not mean what it actually meant. I'm sure I can recognize most modern languages for which one they are, but not necessarily know what they mean.

11. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
  12. reinhart_menken

reinhart_menken Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    #12 reinhart_menken, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    Woopdeedoo, so you can recognize most modern languages made up of alphabetic characters (with accent) of which the word structure has been popularized by Hollywood movies. I'm sure you can tell Arabic from Hebrew, or Russian from Ukrainian. Do be so quick to judge your fellow forumites, just because you recognize Chinese and kanji. I'm sure the others can't tell Spanish, French, German and Italian from each other like you can either.

Anyways, the desc said 30 missions, I'd imagine the full version wouldn't be that much longer.

13. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

EDIT:
    Right out of the ENG. Version Description : Play 30 training exercises, including a step-by-step tutorial mission.

14. reinhart_menken

reinhart_menken Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    I mean, since people were questioning whether or not this is a free lite version or the full version, if it was a free version 30 missions, a full version shouldn't have too many more missions than 30 missions (unless the full has 100 missions).