Dragon Realms - (by GREE, Inc.)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

#1 Sanuku, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gree.dragonrealms

2. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Very excited after watched the video trailer game, downloading now.

3. sbxsat

sbxsat Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    The timer in this game is horrendous! You have 100 energy at the start but no way to increase it. Attacking monsters cost 2 initially, then goes up to 10 (not very far into game yet but i expect even bigger monsters will cost more energy per attack). You can use energy potions to refill your energy. They can be won as reward in pvp or purchased with real money.

You have a lot of units to choose from and can mix and match from 3 factions. Each unit can lvl up by sacrificing other units. They can be further evolved into more powerful variants by consuming a duplicate unit. I like the unit animations and brief description for each.

Pvp uses stamina, of which you have only 3. You regen 1 point of stamina every 17 or so minutes or you can use stamina potions gained from pvp or purchased with real money. Winnng is a calculated by who has the party with the highest total power. It is not in real time. Very poor aspect of the game.

Join guilds for bonuses or make your own guild.

Use my referral code, or anyone elses code to get a rare unit.

Code: 458 617 673

4. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of games with timers - to me that just feels like the developers way of saying, here, enjoy this game, but not too much! lol

Also, this does not appear to have cross device (iPad/iPhone) synching - can anyone confirm that it's not just me doing something wrong? Thanks!