Cosmic Badger - bend space and time with a single swipe

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cosmic Badger, May 10, 2015.

1. Cosmic Badger

Cosmic Badger Well-Known Member

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Hey guys,

This is my first post on TA, I've been following reviews on this website for a long time but today I'm happy to share my own game with you. It's currently waiting for review with Apple so hopefully it'll release very soon, and with any luck it might get reviewed here ;) Here's some details I'm copying from my press pack, hope you guys like it!

Cosmic badger is an auto-runner for mobile that gives you the power to bend time and space with a single swipe. You control a heroic badger delivering a bomb back to his home planet in order to save it from an impending meteor. In order to avoid blowing up, Cosmic Badger must teleport past obstacles and terrain. Swiping on the screen summons two portals, an entrance portal where the swipe starts and an exit portal where the swipe ends.

FEATURES
    • Unique and intuitive one-swipe game mechanic
    • 21 levels of increasing difficulty
    • Set across 7 distinctly themed stages
    • Collect all 100 coins on each level to achieve a perfect score
    • Challenging and addictive gameplay

All feedback welcome and ask me anything, happy to answer anything :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. GamerDog

GamerDog Active Member

Love teleporting Badgers

Looks like an interesting twist on a platformer. Music is super annoying, but fits the 80s graphics style. Congrats on your first game, I hope it goes really well for you. I'll definitely check it out when it launches.

3. Cosmic Badger

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Thanks GamerDog, glad to hear it! Haha, the music is only in the trailer. There's no music currently in the game (just the sound effects) but I'll keep that in mind when I'm revising the video.

4. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Oh... I love it!
    I really enjoy active runners. ( runners that have something to do besides just running)

I'm happy you have Already submitted it to Apple, so I'll be able to play it soon!

What are you going to charging?
    Iap's? Ads? Etc.......

Thank you.
    And; good luck to you!

5. Cosmic Badger

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Thank you :) I'm initially charging 99c and there's no ads in in-app purchases. Depending on the success of the game I might move to ads or freemium but it'll stay at that price for now until I get some feedback on the game. It's moved to "In-review" status with Apple so wish me luck!

6. Cosmic Badger

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Cosmic Badger has passed Apple review

I've never been so happy to get an email from Apple :D My app has passed review on the second attempt. I'm still working on a release date but it's looking like the end of this month or the start of the next. I'll post an update when I come up with a date!

7. Cosmic Badger

May 10, 2015
    Dublin
    Cosmic Badger launch date

Finally have a launch date, Cosmic Badger releases on iOS and Android on May 28th (next Thursday!)