Universal Respawnables - (by Zynga)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 7, 2012.

1. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Having trouble downloading the 3 other maps.

2. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Game Impressions

I'm no fan of Zynga, and the IAP in this game is really sketchy -- it looks like they are enticing you to subscribe to pay subscription services for their IAP currency.

On the other hand, I'm having fun with the game. I doubt I'll keep it long, but its been ok so far.

3. realtalkmydude

realtalkmydude Active Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I was having fun until the game started to show that it had no balance. Once someone gets the dual pistols or rocket launcher than it's a wrap since those guns are just way too overpowered. That you can't even properly fight them head on since it kills so fast. Don't even think of trying to come from the back either since all they gotta do is turn around once they get hit and a couple of bullets and you're dead. Also those power Iap gold only weapons.

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    I was having fun playing this until I tried to purchase the level 6 gun, you can only buy it & certain other weapons using gold. You don't earn gold (or did I miss that) the only way to get gold is to purchase it via IAP or using tapjoy. It's going to get deleted.

5. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Game Impressions

You can get some gold by filling in a little survey. I think you get 50. I'm not planning on paying for any myself.

Its really too bad. I liked the art and feel of this game.

6. florendas

florendas Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    I was having fun until I encountered the people with pay to win guns like rocket launcher. They need to balance that quick. I was shooting a guy for like 3 seconds straight then he turned around and one shotted me.

7. Finally get to test this out, hope its not a inapp fest!

8. realtalkmydude

realtalkmydude Active Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Lol sadly it is.

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Really? Damn! Too bad. Another dev ruins what seems thus far an otherwise good game. Looks like I'm out as far as this one's concerned unless that's not the case.

10. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Why does my heart always sink when I see the price as FREE. Enjoyable so far but in my heart of hearts I know my soul is about to be stolen.

11. Icezone

Icezone New Member

Dec 15, 2012
    I keep getting name is not valid.please try another one.
    I'm i doing something wrong,or is the name taken.
    I trying to register

12. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    how does anybody like this when there are games like trigger fist and shadowgun available? my god this game is bad ... the movement is really wonky...and oh if u want to win just buy the sniper rifle...sniper rifle + automatic aiming = automatic winning ... but did u really expect even a decent game from zynga?

13. Nope, shadowgun is soooooooo much better. Sigh.

14. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Your paragraph was too long,

You only needed to say two words "it's zynga" and already five hundred people could be heard crying out, then vanished as if silenced by magic.

(see what I did there? Free game if some one can spot where it's from haha joke)

15. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Rocket launcher? Sniper rifles are bad enough.

16. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Yeah, but in order to claim my free game, I'd have to expose my monumental geekiness by admitting how quickly I recognized it...:p;):D

More pride than that do I have, and besides, if I did hold you to your promise, this wouldn't be the game I was looking for...;)

DBC

17. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    #37 visionwebs, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    Strong in the trivia, you are.

18. ios gamer365

ios gamer365 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    IT'S BEEN PLAYED!!! it's honestly a decent game. Sure it's a TF2 clone... But it's addictive!! And fun if u enjoy TF2 u should enjoy this as well with hilarious animations, great sounds, and an overall great gaming experience the online play is bout as smooth as butter on a bald monkey and I haven't run into a single problem at all!!! This game is highly recommended

19. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    Ok thanks for clearing that up...
    Glad you have a different experience to most of us here, that's nice.

20. ios gamer365

ios gamer365 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Yea I just went back and all I can say is...DAMN!! How come u guys don't like it?? I think this is ZYNGA's moment!! Cuz everybody knows what ZYNGA's bout and ZYNGA brought it with this installment