Help finding good TCG/CCGs for iPad

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HansKaosu, Apr 22, 2014.

1. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    So after getting addicted to Hearthstone, I decided to broaden my knowledge of TCG/CCGs.

So i downloaded Magic 2014 and Order & Chaos Duels and now looking for more.

Can anyone recommend me some good TCG/CCGs ??

2. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I can highly recommend Spellcraft:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=150463

Excellent game, still active developers if I'm not mistaken, deeply tactical with lots of cards and deck build options, good single and great multiplayer. Free, with IAP being entirely optional.
    If you should check the thread, Sheinfell is my old handle: I played a lot for a good while, and immensely enjoyed it.

3. HansKaosu

HansKaosu Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2013
    I tried it but it seems very basic.

I will just stick with Magic, Order & Chaos Duels and Hearthstone.

Magic 2015 will be out this summer..

Iv installed like 25 ccg/tcgs etc today and they all pale in comparison to those games

4. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Might and Magic: Duel of Champions is good. I spent some time with it and enjoyed it, just found the games to go on too long. It's cross platform multiplayer with PC players.

But yeah, Hearthstone and Magic are where it's at, and I found Magic 2013 better than 2014 if you are interested in that, way more interesting decks.

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Shadow era?

Seems to me like hearthstone is very close to shadow era.