Blimp HD: $3.99 --> FREE!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by andsoitgoes, Apr 30, 2011.

1. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Blimp HD

★★★★★Premium version without Ads!★★★★★
    Blimp HD is original action platformer where you take role as war veteran Zed…
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★★★★★Premium version without Ads!★★★★★
    Blimp HD is original action platformer where you take role as war veteran Zed Pelin – blimp pilot on a planet Solbot. Working for local merchant company you wanted to finally find peace. Unfortunately the planet was attacked by malevolent aliens. Your blimp is armed with bombs and you’re fighting for freedom once again…

After a year from the release of the original Blimp – The Flying Adventures for iPhone/iPod touch now comes Blimp HD for the iPad! With many graphics enhancements (new explosions, all new enemies, backgrounds) and most wanted second control scheme and 3 difficulties! Critically acclaimed, loved by fans – enjoy Blimp HD in gorgeous iPad resolution.

The game contains 20 beautiful, hand-drawn, levels scattered around dark forests, mines, red rocks and snowy mountains. This, together with an original soundtrack and blimp’s innovative flight mechanics, create an experience like no other.

The gameplay includes transporting passengers and goods, placing bombs, protecting valuable targets and, of course, decimating the enemy forces using the blimp’s airstrike attack.

• beautiful HD hand-painted graphics
    • two control schemes
    • three difficulties
    • high quality particle effects (fires, steams, explosions, radiations etc.)
    • 20 action packed levels with comprehensive story
    • 4 different locations (dark forest, mines, snow mountains, red rocks)
    • deceitful enemies incl. tanks, gun nests, blimps, bunkers
    • comic style briefs before each mission
    • original soundtrack
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Oct 21, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Very, very, very cool game. You're crazy if you don't get it for free!!

2. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    #2 STYJ, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
    Definitely great game . I have the iphone's version and I'm gonna download this again for my "soon to come hopefully" ipad .

3. sampdx

sampdx Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2011
    I noticed that too. I bought the iPhone/Pod version back in 2009 I believe and now it's saying I have to pay again. I think it's because it's now under Craneballs Studios LLC, when it used to be something else before.

The game wasn't all that fun with the time limits anyway, unfortunately. But yeah I would say since the HD version is free check it out!

4. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    I reported it as a purchase problem . Hopefully they'll look into it .

5. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Great game! I have the iPhone version, but the HD version is beautiful on the iPad! Thanks for letting us know it is free.

6. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    There must be a glitch somewhere. The iPhone/iPod version says Free, but it asks you to purchase it.

7. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009

Blimp

Blimp: The Flying Adventures puts the player in the shoes of a war veteran Zed Pelin, who has to once more get his hands…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Blimp: The Flying Adventures puts the player in the shoes of a war veteran Zed Pelin, who has to once more get his hands dirty when a malevolent empire attacks a small, independent planet.
    The player must help the resistance movement by transporting passengers and goods, placing bombs, protecting valuable targets and, of course, decimating the enemy forces using the blimp’s airstrike attack.

The game contains 20 beautiful, hand-drawn, levels scattered around dark forests, mines, red rocks and snowy mountains. This, together with an original soundtrack and blimp’s innovative flight mechanics, create an experience like no other.

* beautiful hand-painted graphics
    * high quality particle effects (fires, steams, explosions, radiations etc.)
    * 20 action packed levels
    * 4 completely different locations (dark forest, mines, snow mountains, red rocks)
    * deceitful enemies incl. tanks, gun nests, blimps, bunkers
    * comic style briefs before each mission
    * created exclusively for iPhone/iPod touch with accelerometer controls in mind
    * global score
    * original soundtrack
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Adventure, Simulation
    Release:Feb 10, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

iphone version says free but window prompts you to pay.

8. AENIGMA

AENIGMA Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    NY
    The iPhone/iPod version is now downloading as Free.

9. Ventara

Ventara Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Yes! This totally makes up for my cheap side feeling down after seeing City of Secrets go free.

10. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Thanks for the heads up ;)