Super scramble - 20 promo codes to give away

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Baynester, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Baynester

Baynester Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2009
    To celebrate the updated release of our brand new app 'Super Scramble' - we are giving away 20 promo codes here on TouchArcade.

Super Scramble is designed to help children improve their vocabulary and spelling skills and is really fun and challenging to play.

We've even had adults email us to say that they can't put it down too!

Here are the 20 promo codes :
    6XM4XYWX937E
    XFKF4YTEA4X9
    F6KRA4HWPKTX
    RALTW9FAY93K
    4YT6LER9JAHX
    EWLLAW3KT64F
    49EEFA7FX7TX
    M9YENPNYFAAN
    AR99E3NEEY9F
    L9N3MYNXR69Y
    YJNNXKL3K6W7
    EKN4A4RHTMTJ
    YKFLX7KNP9LE
    EFA6FWJ4N69R
    RJFEJLP3AH9P
    7M6RME9K7NTY
    MNW6E4FXYFMR
    4NXPY946W7KF
    4R7FEA3KM9L4
    4NK4L7L7AYWY

Here is the download link :
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/super-scramble/id854019651?mt=8

Here is the YouTube clip of the game play :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvc2jwPq7XI

I hope that you really enjoy my new app - and if you take a code, could you please let the forum know that it has gone.

Many thanks,
    Chris

Attached Files:

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Good luck with your app. I must admit being 'old' i suddenly saw this thread and thought 'a new Scramble game !?!?!' but ahem nope i was wrong ;)

3. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    4NK4L7L7AYWY. Thank you

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    6XM4XYWX937E taken...

thanks a lot!

5. yorrick

yorrick Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks! Claimed 7M6RME9K7NTY

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    My daughter is a little past this age so I'll not take a code so someoneelse can benefit but wanted to let you know it looks fun.

I've not checked all the modes you have but it would be useful if parents could enter words to scramble, and spell, my daughter used to bring a list home each week of words they had to learn and being able to put them in an app like this would be cool.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    There is a simplicity here that makes the game nice to play. Too much stuff going would be too distracting for someone to concentrate and/or learn.

It is nice that there are 3 'skips.' Otherwise it would be to frustrating to play.

I tried the game and also passed it around to the kids in the house.
    I believe that although this game seems to be aimed towards children, that it is appropriate for adults as well. there are a lot of adults that are attracted to the scrambled word genre. I love these type of word games.

Everything runs smoothly
    A couple of times I found that the letters could spell 2 different words but only 1 was accepted. For example: Lumps and slump.This caused some frustration with the kids especially because of the amount of plural words there are.

Plural words: I think there might be too many plural words. I guess it really depends on the age of the player.
    Also, the grade or age levels of the words are all over the place and sometimes the kids would get frustrated. I think it would be nice to have different levels. Easy, medium, hard. Then you could have a 1st grader playing the easy and an adult playing hard or extra hard with less frustration. I wouldn't actually label it by age or grade because you could cut out a whole market of players.
    A suggestion made by a couple of the kids was, that if they get a certain amount right in a row that they should earn another skip.

That's it. I personally like the game, for me. YES, I said it. FOR ME@!!
    LOL I like playing it. It's just enough to keep my mind busy when I,m working on something else at the same time. :)
    Thanks again for the code!

8. al7awye

al7awye Member

May 21, 2014
    RJFEJLP3AH9P thanks

9. Baynester

Apr 30, 2009
    Thank you

Thank you Lavender for your kind comments.

I have had similar thoughts for Super Scramble and there will be more features coming to it soon.

It is very playable as you say in its first version - and I'm excited about bringing things like entering your own words as time goes on.

Even though it's my own game, I enjoy playing it too!!

If you have anyone with an android handset, it is available on the Google Play Store too.

Also, if you're a fan of word games - try Pentamixer (another word game I have in the store at the moment too!)

Have a great weekend,
    Chris

10. Baynester

Apr 30, 2009
    Still a couple left

By my reckoning, there are still a couple of codes left for Super Scramble - don't miss out!