Universal Shardlands (by Breach Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by seventh, Oct 23, 2012.

1. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    #121 injuwarrior, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    I'm stuck big time at the sliders in Enigma. Any help? This game is incredible by the way to the devs. Very well done.

Edit: Just solved it after posting and beat the game after.

To the devs, when can we expect the icloud update. I would like to delete the game and redownload it later. Also I started the marsh level. I simplt cannot get by the slider with two pieces (similar to compass). Got all the orbs but I cannot get to the control panel. I must humbly ask for a video or screenshot from you guys.

2. touchchamp

touchchamp Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Great update. Still having some Game Center issues. Firstly, I finished the game an beat the overseer, but when he update rolled out, it activated most of the achievements, but missed this one. I have 18 of 22 achievements on. Also, is the hidden level named Shardman? If so, I beat that level and haven't gotten that achievement turned on. I also noticed that you can touch two boulders in the level select area all the way in the back and it comments that one did nothing and the other clearly did something, yet I don't know what. I also can't get the clear Marsh achievement, because I don't know how to turn on the bridge to the second level to that part. Is this a level that is not complete yet? Perhaps when an update rolls out, you can add more details to the update description in the App Store like, Marshland 1 level added, Secret level added, or some crap like that. It's frustrating searching the entire game every time an update rolls out to figure out what is added and if inaccessible parts are now accessible. Thanks.

3. Rrraimo

Rrraimo Active Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Managing Director & Co-Founder at Breach Entertain
    Tampere, Finland
    Oops, there seem to quite some problems with some of the achievements. Achievements for Marsh and the secret level are unattainable now, but you'll get those automatically (if you've completed them) after the next update. Also, currently the achievement for the boss level can only be attained by finishing it while being logged into game center.

The bridges in the hub that cannot be activated are for levels that are coming in future updates. Sorry for the confusion. We promise to improve these.

And about the boulders...
    Pushing the two hidden buttons opened up the elevator to the secret level which you already played

4. touchchamp

touchchamp Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    It's a good game. Shardman was a pain in the arse to get the shard, but fun nonetheless. Seems lots of devs have game center issues, so it's not just you. Even Cut the Rope had them. Guess you guys got the secret level achievement as yet another one to fix.

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Just got the game pretty fun and runs smooth on touch 4 just doesn't look AS good unless on iPad or iPhone

6. jtwspoon

jtwspoon New Member

Dec 15, 2012
    #126 jtwspoon, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    Stuck on Shiver

In Shiver...
    the second set of sliders have me stumped.

I love the atmosphere the game creates with excellent graphics on my ipad 4th gen.

Any help or direction anyone can give will be greatly appreciated. I can't really go on without that shard. I can't go on without this shard.

Thanks to anyone. I thought i would start seeing more levels on youtube...

7. jtwspoon

jtwspoon New Member

Dec 15, 2012
    Shiver

Funny thing about these slider puzzles... Go away for a bit, and then come back. Do this a few times and the solutions become obvious. Funny how that works.

8. Rrraimo

Rrraimo Active Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Managing Director & Co-Founder at Breach Entertain
    Tampere, Finland
  9. Ghosty

Ghosty Member

Mar 5, 2012
    The game really looks awesome! Want it to try):)

10. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I got in at sale price and I am really enjoying this. It looks, sounds, and plays great on my iPad 3 and I am really digging the game's atmosphere. I guess I am nearly half way into the game and so far the puzzles are pretty easy, but it is fun just to navigate the lovely environments.

11. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    #131 Rusothil, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    I also got this in the holiday sale! Loved the game, finished it in about 6 hours and loved every bit of it. The achievements for the overseer, marsh, and the secret level didnt trigger. I am assuming you're still in the works for this update (you discussed it a month ago)? Can't wait!!

Also, the bridge to the secret level didnt activate after I pushed on both boulders.

12. slewis7

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I am having some issues with the Overseer level:

My issue is when I trigger the solution to the 3rd puzzle. I have the mirrors lined up and I cross the light bridge and trigger the switch to destroy the 3rd weapon of the Overseer. The cut scene occurs showing the 3rd weapon's destruction and my character immediately dies!? What am I missing?

I find it tedious having to redo this level from scratch every time I die. Other then that and frequently getting lost, I have loved this game! I hope to finish it with some help from my fellow TA friends.

13. Rusothil

Dec 6, 2011
    You're doing the puzzle right, however, you need to keep one piece of the puzzle incorrect so your character doesn't die right when you turn the lazer on. Then get out of the way and slide the mirror in place

14. slewis7

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Thanks so much, Rusothil! It seems rather obvious now that you mention it, but I may have never figured it out otherwise as things happen quickly.

15. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Love the music. If the dev's still around, can I ask what gear/synths you used? :)

16. Rusothil

Dec 6, 2011
    Don't worry about it! I did this level about 8 times because I was rushing this part. I'd usually get it right and then doze off going to the last part and would die. (Trying to avoid having to use spoilers so sorry if it isn't obvious with what I'm trying to say).

17. slewis7

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Well, it took me a lot more then eight tries, but I have finally finished the level and the game. Now just to find that secret level. I will also be keeping an eye out for whatever new IOS games this developer produces.

18. seventh

seventh Active Member

May 26, 2009
    Game developer
    Tampere, Finland
    Glad to hear that :) I use FL Studio for the music. Most synth/pad sounds are from Toxic Biohazard and Ogun.

I was planning to release the soundtrack at some point. Should find the time and motivation to finish it up.

I try to investigate the achievement problems and provide a fix in the next update.

The secret level is located near the beginning levels. There is an elevator which appears after you've touched the boulders.

19. callmericardo

callmericardo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Yeah please release it! It's awesome :)

20. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Thank you so so so much for releasing a free version with levels that are not in the full. I love it when developers have different content in lite/free versions. It's almost like a special little addition for people who are willing to have both versions on their devices.

Anywho... Just want to say thank you, and that I can't wait to check out the "new" levels. =oD