about dodging tools, collecting blueprints and
dominating the w…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Dodge that Tool! is a simple yet addictive game
about dodging tools, collecting blueprints and
dominating the world at the Leaderboards.

Check out what people are saying about Dodge that Tool!

"Gotta say its addicting! Got the game for my kids and can't stop! Telling my friends about it!!!"
from user: 2Ts Mamma

"Dodge That Tool!! As you collect plans, its fun and challenging to dodge tools. They can come at different speeds to test your skills at not being hit. Music is great and "power ups" can be life savers. I have only played construction site, but I want to keep playing to see if I can improve my score and move to next level."
from user: Pab77511

"The art is very nice and the music is a blast to listen to. My wife plays this game just to hear the music!
My fav is having a "high-score" off with my friends as we try to one up each other."
from user: ariesman

** The Mission **
Meet Hank the star of Dodge that Tool! His job is to collect the blueprints that his fellow co-workers drop on the job site. Hank is the best at what he does and takes pride in his work. One day an inter-dimensional portal appears out of nowhere and sucks up all the blueprints. Hank jumps through the portal in order to rescue the stolen blueprints. Now he is on a mission of a lifetime traveling through time and space to collect the missing blueprints. Your mission is to help Hank collect enough blueprints to return home. Do you accept?

** Multiplayer Action **
Dominate the world in several Leaderboards created for each level. Brag to your friends about your high scores via the in-game email, Twitter, and Facebook messenger. Think you have what it takes to be number 1? Compete on the Top Dodgers Leaderboard to prove it!

** Features **
Simple Controls - Tilt to Dodge Tools and Collect Blueprints or Power Ups
Unlock New Levels - Collect Blueprints to Unlock New Levels
HD Handcrafted Art - Each New Level has its Own Unique Look and Feel
Themed Music - Enjoy Unique Theme Music in Each New Level
Share Your Scores - Built-in Email, Twitter or Facebook Support
Battle Your Friends - Game Center Leaderboard Support for High Score Competition
All Future Content FREE! - You Will Get All Future Content at No Additional Cost

** Power Ups **
Hard Hat - Gives an Extra Life
Sandwich - Grants Temporary Invulnerability
Hour Glass - Temporarily Slows Down the Tools
Golden Blueprint - Temporarily Turns All Tools into Blueprints

** Our Games **
Shark Run
Happy Bubble - Free

Visit our website: http://www.gamegrenade.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GameGrenade
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameGrenade

Thank you for playing Dodge that Tool!