The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    We're looking for the answer to this

2. Pinguino89

Pinguino89 New Member

Aug 10, 2012
    #1182 Pinguino89, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Tribez

:D Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm currently playing the game TRIBEZ, and it's really fun. But i really need assistance if possible. I'm playing the game on the 2nd gen Ipod, but for some reason it keeps crashing, and i would like to know if it's just me, or does it happen 2 anyone else?? :confused:

Also if any of u know that there going 2 b another update, or the first one we had was it?? Thank you, and hope for a reply

God bless!!!

3. Dadawg75

Dadawg75 New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    This JUST happened to me today!!!!! I was working on getting the cubes, shrooms, etc and just got the 10mill coin acheivement. Took a break for a couple hours, now I'm back to Level 14 and no way to access other islands. Has anyone been able to restore your previous system some way?? Does support ever come through and help??

4. JohnnyTribez

JohnnyTribez New Member

Have you gotten further yet? I've opened all bridges and islands on ancestors atoll and still cannot collect fruit from 5 trees. I got 1, but need 4 more. Problem is, all fruit trees are gone and haven't had any grow back since last update. I have completed all missions on every other level except missions that require Coral. Problem is, I can't get any Coral!

It sounds like you are in the same boat. Any tips or progress?

5. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Do coliseums on Murlod island produce bandages? I am collecting them for a couple of weeks now, but not a single one showed up yet.
    Oh, and I am still searching for the last mushroom... How long has it been, a month? Two?

It sounds like all of us are waiting for an update that will fix a lot of bugs, I hope it's coming out soon.

6. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    I'm in the exact same boat! I only have 11 gems, so I'm just going to have to wait to level up 8 more times to get the gems necessary to buy. Unless someone has an alternative....

7. Margaretis

Margaretis Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    You are right!

Now I have 54M, nothing else to do but collect money... Boring!

8. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Yes, they were faster with the updates before. Maybe they gave up on the game - it has so many bugs they don't want to continue developing it :)

9. Mrwedgie

Mrwedgie New Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Coral?

Looking for a little help here. I'm stuck at needing coral mines on the 4th island, but I have no way to get them. I've IAP'd my way past a couple of the lame quests (collecting fruit, etc) and I feel like maybe this has bugged out the coral mines unlocking. So now the two quests I'm on are Talk to the Shaman - where I have the 'exclamation point over water' bug - and the final Build the Bathhouse mission. I've seen screen caps of people with the Shaman bug, so I don't think it's that. And I can't get to the bathhouse yet over the water, so I'm at a loss on how to unlock coral. Right now my level and happiness are at 46/42 an I've unlocked all the areas that cost less than 2.5 million (even though I cant get to them). Is it maybe building the last bridge on the right that costs like 2000 wood / 2000 sand?

10. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    #1190 chibikawaiineko4u, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    Hello, I can't exactly remember when/how my coral was unlocked. Not too sure if coral has to do with the fruit..but..I'm thinking it is after you build the bridge to the bathhouse, the bathhouse needs coral to build and so the bridge's completion should unlock coral after that??
    -Also, what does it says when you go to choose the coral mining building, a requirement should pop up or something might be written down below...ie; 'level 47 needed' ??

11. titani

titani Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Hello everyone :)

I got stuck on 1st island, most of the quests require "Cut Stone" to continue (build Tax, build trading post ...) but I dont have "Stone Processing Mill" yet. It shows "Find 5 hammers in the Quarry ... The quest isn't available for you yet" . How can I continue ? :(

There're only 2 quests which dont require "Cut Stone". Buy territory below pilot camp and find three treasures. The quest "Find three treasures" comes up so late after I dig up all the treasures on the territory I have, so I have to buy "Pilot Camp territory" to find just 1 treasure. And now I have to save up to buy 2 others territories just to find the remain treasures ? The cheapest 2 territories cost 1.1mil (500k and 600k) :confused: , I have to save up nearly one week to buy Pilot Camp (400k) already :-s.

Could anyone help me this question "If I find 3 treasures, the quest Find 5 hammers will show up ?" . Why dont they let 3 treasures on the cheap territory "untouched" (showing We still dont know what to do with this :D)

I'm on level 32, I found some people completed the quest "Find 5 hammers in the Quarry .." at level 25, so I got confused :confused:

The 1st island is now just for making gold by "Do a bath" :D

Thanks a lot everyone :)

12. Mrwedgie

Mrwedgie New Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Hi! Thanks for the response. When I try to build a coral mine it says that I need to complete the quest "Find the items". And I can't build a bridge to the bathhouse because I don't have access to the water huts or whatever they are (which I assume allows you to get around to the other 'islands'). I've uncovered the bathhouse and the 4 islands that connect to it, but I can't touch anything on them ("You'll need to clear the way"). The only thing I haven't build is the bridge that goes to the 2.5m and 3m areas. I'm currently working on warehouses to get up to 2.5k wood and sand.

13. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    answering my own question, in hopes it will be useful later for someone who gets there :) it seems that to get bandages from coliseum you need to build and update the coliseum. Just ordering deals there does nothing. So I built two more and I hope that once I update the second I will get my last bandage.

14. sadbee

sadbee New Member

Oct 18, 2012
    help

i am super sad! i was level 41 and into the 4th island but i don't know what happened! my game restarted! when i went to the app to collect coins after a while, it's just back to aurora welcoming me to the tribe. :( everything gone gone gone.

anyone faced the same problem before? i restarted the app and all but still the same :(

15. titani

titani Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Is there a way that we can save progress file on PC or somewhere else to avoid accidently loss data?

16. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012
    You are welcome, sorry it didn't help at all, sounds like your stuck on the 'find the items' quest to get to your coral mines. :(

17. Moxy

Moxy New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    iv got to the 4th island unlocked all the territory and was doing the 'collect the fruit from the fruit trees' quest to unlock part of the way to the Coral Mining. I now have no trees left to 'get the fruit' from. all bridges are made connecting the little islands and i cant get into the bathyscape either.

Help please!!!!!!:eek:

18. Mr. Beep

Mr. Beep New Member

Oct 19, 2012

Hello!
    I am on level 74, and I just got my final bandage yesterday. I ultimately built six coliseums and updated them to level 4.
    Those were the toughest drop to get yet!

19. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    OMG, I am building the fourth one right now and thinking its already too many. I hope it will be the last one.

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

The quests leading up to coral are in an old post of mine. Just do search for posts made by me and you'll find it (eventually). I'm using the app so I can't do it myself right now.

I'm doing the quest for items for copper mining atm so am building up my stockpiles of food and glass ready to build a heap of forges as soon as its done.