20 Promo Codes for FACE INVADERS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by ElectricMammoth, Aug 29, 2014.

1. #1 ElectricMammoth, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Hi there,

We have just (4th September) added 15 fresh codes down below! Get 'em while they're hot, and please write a comment with the code you have taken to avoid confusion.

Electric Mammoth Studios has just launched Face Invaders on the App Store and we'd love some people to have a play and shoot us some feedback. If you do get your hands on a code and enjoy the game, we would be eternally grateful if you could spread the good word as best you can (it's hard getting noticed among the ocean of apps)!

[​IMG]

THE GAME:

Face Invaders is an arcade / action iOS game which allows players to put their own face on their in-game character. The player is then attacked by endless waves of increasingly nasty aliens and terrifying stinky bosses.

Each enemy requires a specific touch input to destroy so the gameplay is a frantic mix of tapping, slashing and squishing. It’s kind of like ‘Fruit Ninja,’ except without the fruit... or the ninja.

The player will also complete missions to unlock and use a growing arsenal of powerful special abilities to help them in their quest for high-score glory on the global leaderboard.

THE TRAILER:

THE NEW CODES:

HHYTPKFWNJWN
    N43ATTFN3HNY
    9L4JFTTEJPAJ
    NPAMFJNM367F
    H7K66YF3PJTA
    EHJ9RKJ7M3P6
    6WRHPFPY6EF9
    F9RMKJ9RHHFJ
    PNYX7LRAPL9W
    M69MHMW9M6TL
    XA9NEPWX7LYT
    9RL9XJ4W6WXJ
    LRHPN7F9M6AH
    6FRMAFHL663L
    YFKKE3L4XX6N

Have fun!

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #2 Lavender, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    R3JTRFJLP9N6 thank you

Super cute game!
    The introduction is hilarious!
    At first I thought it was just for kids. That's why I got it. For the kiddos. But, unfortunately for the kiddos, I ended up liking Face Invaders! LOL
    You start out with taking a 'selfie' of your face. (Have you ever seen an astronaut pic with duck lips?! he he)
    Then you are placed in the center of the game screen where alien creatures keep coming at you from all sides.
    They get faster and there are more of them. It becomes quite challenging.
    The tricky part is, the different alien creatures have different ways of being killed. For example; the first ones that look like bugs get tapped. The snake type gets sliced. You might need to do multiple taps for multiple eyeballs or maybe a long swipe then taps on a hydra creature.. So' faster, more of them and you have to think about the way to kill them each time. Whew! (Swiping brow) A nice thing is, that any time a new creature is introduced, the game explains how to kill them before you start again.
    Oh... almost forgot to mention... you can tap the cubes that appear for in game currency which allows you to buy different power ups.
    Also; there are goals to meet in the game. These, I believe, are what will make me keep coming back to play.
    Overall, it's a cute, cartoony, challenging game that meets the narcissist in all of us. You can even change your photo each time you play.
    Have fun and don't let alien creatures invade your face! LOL

Criticism:
    I would like the ability to save scores and pictures for more then one player. I was going to support the developer and purchase this for the kids tablet that they share, but, only one photo/person at a time can be saved. Maybe I'm wrong. But, whenever I restart the the game, there are 2 choices "This is me" and take new photo."

3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    WMYTEMPT9J3K taken...

thanks a lot!

4. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Thanks, I picked up PE4PME9P7JNN

5. Neddy F

Neddy F Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    67KEM3T4YHWA thanks. All below that taken.

6. Thanks so much for the feedback Lavender. You are right about the fact that, at the moment, there is no option to create a collection of your best selfies for later use. We have received this feedback a couple of times since launch and it is something we have moved towards the top of our 'this would be cool to do in a future update' list. Until then, have fun saving the world one duck face at a time :)

7. TheTurk3

TheTurk3 New Member

Aug 30, 2014
    MWN9HMMYAW7K taken

Feedback comes soon ! <3

8. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Used TPNKE4X44LPX

Thanks! :D

9. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    LOL I liked your response!
    Yes, would be fun to collect more then one 'selfie.''
    But; more important, is to be able to save more then one person's data.
    iPads are expensive. ( I know you know that) so, most parents that I know, have a shared ipad for their kids, or let them borrow theirs. Just the same as having only 1 xbox, nitendo, etc. I know my kids would absolutely adore this game, and since I'm not going to pick a favorite kid to save scores, or let them borrow my ipad and ruin my scores, #, purchasing the game for them would be futile. You might make the game more available to parents and kids if you add this feature.

Just a suggestion as a parent and foster parent. Right now I have 6 kids. No way I can aford an ipad for every one of them! LOL

10. New codes added

Hey guys, check out the OP for 15 fresh, shiny new codes!