FatBooth (not a game obviously) £0.69/$0.99 ===> FREE for the 1st time EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by DelBoy2181, Jun 2, 2012.

1. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    #1 DelBoy2181, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    Ever wondered what you'd look like if you had Big Macs/Double Whoppers for breakfast, lunch and dinner EVERY DAY? Well now here's your chance to find out!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Im already that fat, but I can use it on other people!

3. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Ugh, never being fat and nasty again. Lost 144 lbs in the past 1.5 years and never going back. Well I guess now I can see what it's like to lose all that hard workout progess in one quick snapshot :D

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It's funny. I've used this application for many people. and it takes all of us laughing. :p

5. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    heh.. nice toy! fat people are jolly!!

6. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    #6 Mene, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    So being fat makes you a nasty person?

I hope thats some sick joke because I have overweight relatives and I find that offensive. Not everyone is so shallow that they can only see and judge someone by their look.

7. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    #7 jeffyg3, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    I have no problems saying that extra skin rolls on abdomens, backs, legs, arms, and chin are nasty, because that's what it is...it was nasty and extremely unhealthy when I was overweight and I had them, and I knew it was just like most other overly obese people do, but of course they don't want to be told that. Well yeah, it's hard to hear, but it really is nasty and really unhealthy and looking back at my shirtless before pics, I have no problems describing the reality of my previous unhealthy body type.

8. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    BIG thanks to Red1 for adding the iTunes/AppStore link ;)

9. jonnyblond

jonnyblond Member

Jun 12, 2011
    I agree with jeffyg3. I have been overweight 5 or 6 times. I wouldn't say obese like some of the folks out there but overweight. As mean as it sounds, it is gross. I keep it to myself if I see someone who has totally let go of themselves.

Ever work with someone who is overweight at any job that is literally physical. it's annoying when they can't keep up or use some excuse why they can't do this or that. Ever sit on a bus or a plane or even a theater beside someone whose fat. It's not fun at all.

I am a smoker and it's o.k for society to shoot me down for my bad choices even though it's legal. My father is a doctor and according to him 30% of the cancer ward is smokers. whats the other 70% caused by? exactly....other causes.

That's what I love about kids. They aren't conditioned into society like the rest of us. The other day one of my nephews was walking through the mall with me and they seen this blimped up woman huffing along and my nephew gave me a grossed out look and said something. I told them to quiet down and that's not nice. yet when i went outside for a cigarette I hear comments all the time about how gross we are.

it's all good.