How long is Hero of Sparta?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by awp69, Nov 2, 2009.

1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I'm on "somewhere on Desent" and have heard it's not a very long game. I've been considering getting Dungeon Hunter, but I figured I'd either wait for sale on DH or until I'm done with Hero of Sparta.

Can't seem to find an walkthrough to see how far I am.

On the same topic, I'm more of a hack-and-slash kind of guy and don't care too much for micromanaging leveling and stuff. Does DH focus more on the hack and slash or more on the RPG stuff? And if so, any recommendations on a Diablo-like hack-and-slash that is good for iPod Touch?

2. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Dungeon Hunter is definitely more hack and slash, than RPG, and I'm with you, I like it that way. It has a really cool feature where you can press "auto equip" and it will equp you with the best armor, weapons, etc. that you have. I hate looking through pages of armor to find the "right" one. This is a really good game, and that's coming from someone who isn't the biggest RPG fan. HoS is pretty short, and if I remember right, you're pretty close to the end. DH is much longer, and worth the money...I doubt you'd be disappointed.

3. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know. Since it's not on sale, I'll finish HoS first and hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll be on sale then. Otherwise another $6.99 down the drain.