*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    There is a map in the game. I even posted it a few pages ago.

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Not like the on where they tell you the towns. Where is it?

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
  4. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
  5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    In-game menu > Map

You can only see "pieces" of the whole map though. Some player put all the pieces together and made the map which I posted.

6. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Thanks again.

7. Supereuckyou

Supereuckyou New Member

Jan 7, 2013
    U guys know wat unknown land was talkin about harl windsin in the tent at calheim hills?

8. lokomoto

lokomoto New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    strange thing...

Ok, so i found this little.. well something :confused: in redrock bay near the valemar keep saying "liftSwitch". i tried tapping it and my game crashed :eek:
    i got ther with helmas ring an i dont think its supposed to be found... well i cant use it but its bugging me like hell because i dont now what its for.
    Maybe you know something? :(
    [​IMG]

9. lokomoto

lokomoto New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Guess he ment the dragon island.. its quite far away, normally sunclaw takes you there, but you can swim if your desperate..:p

10. AXL7

AXL7 New Member

Jan 29, 2013
    #1750 AXL7, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    Temple of Azra: 3rd Floor Map

Here's the map so you won't be running in circles:

http://virtuallyrandomfavorites.blogspot.com/2013/01/map-temple-of-azra-3rd-floor.html

11. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I don't know if this only happened to me, but sunclaw took me to that island, I killed all the enemies, looted the nest and chest, and waited...and waited...and waited... I even sped up time like 24 hours, sunclaw NEVER came back. So eventually I just swam back. Has this happened to anyone else?

12. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    I need some advice guys, my save file dissapeared, so I'm starting fresh. Which class is the most fun to use?

13. DHKany

DHKany New Member

Feb 6, 2013
    I found the Ranger to be the most fun to use with the Rogue being a close second.

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Any class except warrior. Warrior is just mindless button smashing and gets dull soon. I'd recommend Ranger.

15. fazstp

fazstp Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Melbourne, Aus.
    I've just started and fell between the bridge and the wall in the first gnoll lair. Is there any way to jump out? Otherwise I am stuck in a hole and will have to go back to the last save.

16. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    I m guessing u dont have the safety ring with you?
    If u do have, use it.
    U sure u cant climb out?

17. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Hey what do u guys get from the legendary chest in the middle of the lake in the early part of the game?
    I try by 2 character and i got different thing, warrior got the sword and amor, my mage got boot and cloth.
    These item are good to stick with for another 30lv

18. pedigus

pedigus New Member

Feb 15, 2013
    bug

Hi guys
    I'm playing on the Android version and I have encountered a bug in the main quest which blocks my progression. Maybe someone here has a solution.
    It's during the quest where you use the scepter of Hamara on Merificius to transform him into a big beast. I linked the scepter and used it on him and he just died, nothing else happened. I looted his corpse, got nothing and it disapeared. The quest still says: "Break Merificus's Spell (Incomplete)" and Darius doesn't want to validate the quest.
    Anybody have an idea how to fix this? It's quite frustrating to be blocked this far into the game :(

19. dmhdcmetro

dmhdcmetro New Member

Jan 3, 2013
    Done!

...and lots of fun. Thanks for the adventure, guys!

20. WhiteBoiWanted

WhiteBoiWanted New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Same thing happened to me on a rouge, using SGS3 android. Need help really don't want to start over.