Infant Inferno - Save the babies from a fiery death

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PJFX, Aug 15, 2013.

1. PJFX

PJFX Active Member

May 4, 2012

Background
    I have over 3 months into this game so far. Just wanted to make something polished and something different. Getting ready to release in the next month or so

Gameplay
    Save the babies from the burning building. Play as the fireman to bounce the babies safely into the pool.

Controls
    Use both thumbs to move the firemen and fire truck separately. Rotate your device to change the trampoline bounce angle. Each bounce multiplies the babies worth.

COMING SOON!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. notchedbandit

notchedbandit Member

Aug 15, 2013
    This looks gruesome.

3. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Sure, the name of the game is a nice wordplay, but I'd never make/play/review/suggest such a game. It's kinda sick, especially with the bombs, the blood, splattering babies and everything.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    You mention something unique/different, i mean its just a clone of the famous Game n Watch isnt it where they save people out of windows.

I would change it from babies to just 'people' though

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup.. Im with Primoz on this one. This is just sick.

I'll stick to Extinction Squad if i find the need to play this kind of title.

I clicked on this thinking it was about playing as "Firestarter" baby, kinda like the movie/book, but with the powers manifesting much earlier. :p

6. notchedbandit

notchedbandit Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Will they even allow this on the App store?

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Yea... Even I find this sick and I'm that guy who makes fun out of people who have cancer (as said by fellow TA members).

8. PJFX

PJFX Active Member

May 4, 2012
    Can you explain why you think this is more awful than something like Call of Duty? The point is to SAVE the babies, not shoot them in the head. Cartoon babies...

9. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    The fact that when they die there's a blood splatter pushes it over the edge for me. As someone else said, I'm not sure if they will even allow it on the AppStore. And if they do it will recieve a high age rating. :( The games mechanics and graphics look cool, I think maybe you should change the babies to something else though. :)

10. Hobbsicle

Hobbsicle Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    I'm going to assume you don't have kids...

Violence is somewhat culturally accepted in various forms...especially adults in a war situation. A bit less so civilian adults. Less so teens. Much less so children. Much much less so babies.

Not saying you're a bad guy or anything, just perhaps unaware of how far over the cultural/psychological boundary you're crossing. If Apple wouldn't let Smuggle Truck through, they would doubtfully accept this.

Graphics look solid, though. You could either change them from babies, or even just make them cry or something when they hit, and you'll probably end up with something that invites a wider audience.

11. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    #11 biokid, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    I don't think they will allow this on appstore with all the dead babies and blood on the floor. you should change from babies to something else like adults, aliens, etc.

Just word of warning for the dev: your game is really similar to this one on the app store

https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/id501390176