Wandering Armies

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GrumpyRhinoGame, May 19, 2016.

1. GrumpyRhinoGame

GrumpyRhinoGame Well-Known Member

#1 GrumpyRhinoGame, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Just launched - download it here.

Hey guys,

At Grumpy Rhino Games we make idle games and we're always striving to make something that's a bit different.

Wandering Armies is launching between June the 8th and June the 12th, and I'm really excited about it. Here's why; in Wandering Armies you amass a band of cheeky human misfits, who whilst fighting enemies and bosses, chat away in a (hopefully) amusing way. You have all the standard fare you'd expect - levelling up, unlocking spells, research, achievements, cheats (big head etc) but (and here's the twist) - you can swap and play as the bad guys.

That's right you can control both an evil and good army. Swapping between your armies is the key to success, both armies have unique locations (that you unlock as you progress) with useful, and different, research and abilities. For example the good guys can access the barracks and rain arrows, potions and rocks down on their enemies, the bad guys can access curses which let them poison, freeze and even turn their enemies into sheep. When you're controlling one army, the other will continue to earn gold.

Once you've travelled far enough you can battle your two armies to prestige and restart the game - the victor gaining more bonuses than the loser.

This is a game that we really intend to grow, and we're already working on the first update.

Anyway I'll try and keep this thread updated, any questions let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/grumpyrhinogames/

2. GrumpyRhinoGame

Just a quick update - we'll be launching it next week (the 8th-12th of June).

3. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Could you post a video of the game play?

Thanks

4. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    such an interesting game ! Yes i would like also to watch a trailer video of this game !

5. GrumpyRhinoGame

#5 GrumpyRhinoGame, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. The game is with Apple so we're just waiting for them to approve it.

6. GrumpyRhinoGame

It's just launched. Download it here.

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I'm your biggest fan or I think myself to be lol.
    I've played all your games and excited to try this one. Downloaded it. All your clickers games are the best

8. GrumpyRhinoGame

Thanks Jay, I recognise your username. Hope this one doesn't disappoint. :)

9. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Love this game!!

10. GrumpyRhinoGame

Thanks for playing! We've got a new update coming out today or tomorrow hopefully.

11. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I literally just deletes the game after playing it for hours a day . Got so far . Didn't realize updates were happening so soon.
    I really enjoyed this game.
    I never played anything like this one before but just like all your games I play for 2 solid hours a day and still isn't enough