What I'd Like To See From Plus+

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bluemangroup48, Mar 19, 2010.

?

What do you think is most needed to improve Plus+?

1. Standalone App

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Global Leaderboards

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Messaging Options

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Social Improvements

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (specify in thread)

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Bluemangroup48

Feb 27, 2010
    #1 Bluemangroup48, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
    I very much enjoy the Plus+ system, but I think there are some things that need to be implemented such as:

A standalone Plus+ app.
    It would bring you straight to Plus+, and the leaderboards for it would be the global Plus+ point leaderboard, total Plus+ games, etc. It would be neat if they could also implement awards into the standalone app: i.e. play 30 Plus+ games would be an award.

A new tab for chat/messaging.
    A tab where you can invite friends to a chat session, and send messages through the Plus+ system is really needed. Messages should be stored and show up when you log into Plus+ (not only pop-ups from Push+ notifications).

New Social Features.
    Showing which friends are online playing which games would be neat. I'd also like to see a reputation system, where you can give a player thumbs up for being a helpful, nice player or a thumbs down if they are a menace (and display these numbers of course). Notifications when people log onto Plus+ would be nice to see as well (already implemented in eliminate, but hopefully Plus+-wide and less clunky).

General Improvements
    A little faster load times; and easier ways to arrange/sort friends would be nice as well.

I'd like to hear what others think.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Lol or just say: "Exactly what OpenFeint has and copy it over to Plus+"

3. Bluemangroup48

Feb 27, 2010
    Pretty much, but for some reason I still prefer Plus+. Put 'em together and it'd be perfect.

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hehe.

While they're at that they need to add proper landscape support. :p

5. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    How about not have such a stupid approval process. I prefer OpenFeint because only because i like the community. And it's somewhat hack proof.

6. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Not saying all Plus+ games are fantastic, but with the approval process it keeps some of the complete garbage games out. No offense to OF, but there are one-too-many games that are extremely bad. It also better regulates the awards- which (in my opinion) are way to scattered in OF.