Proud to release our latest title Monkey Poo!

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ComplexGames, Dec 10, 2010.

1. ComplexGames

ComplexGames Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Interactive Developer
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    #1 ComplexGames, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

Winnipeg, Canada – December 10, 2010 - Complex Games, an independent game developer, is pleased to announce the release of their newest iPhone & iPad title: Monkey Poo.

Monkey Poo is an addictive game of Poo slinging action featuring easy touch controls, hilarious voice acting, and celebrity guest stars.

The game also features leaderboards and achievements with support for both OpenFeint and Game Center. With increasing difficulty levels, players challenge one another by achieving the highest score and the longest hit streak without a miss.

“We expect Monkey Poo to make #2!”, says Complex Games Lead Programmer Frano Sailer, “once this game launches, it’s really going to hit the fan!”

Monkey Poo features:
    - Poo-flinging Gameplay
    - Disgustingly Disturbing Combos
    - Hilarious voice acting that will have you laughing till you Poo your pants
    - Mystery Celebrities (More to come soon!)
    - OpenFeint and Game Center support with Achievements & Leaderboards

Device Requirements (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch):
    - Runs on all hardware and iOS versions

Pricing and Availability:
    Monkey Poo is priced at $0.99 (USD) and is available now the Apple App Store. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.

Monkey Poo is now available on the App Store athttp://itunes.apple.com/app/monkey-poo/id399442532?mt=8#

Complex Games, based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, is an independent game development studio. Since its inception in 2002, it has worked with established brands and companies focusing on providing interactive design in a variety of fields.
    ------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank all the developers here on Touch Arcade for posting all of their success stories and learning experiences. It has definitely helped in opening up the eyes of us here at Complex Games on how to market our title.

We would appreciate it if you can provide any feedback as to how we can better improve the game and increase sales. We will be running a contest for the title starting next week, details will follow.

Cheers!

2. Game looks pretty good for a poo slinger. :)

BTW, being mysterious about your celebs doesn't raise my interest by making me think you've got a bigshot like Arnold S. Rather it makes me think you've got someone like Polly Shore or "the other guy" from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, but you still want to pump up the game as having a celeb.

Then again, "the other guy's" bad acting might fit in with a poo game!

3. ComplexGames

ComplexGames Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Interactive Developer
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    We've launched our website at www.monkeypoogame.com where people can go and vote on what celeb they would like to see in our next update to the game. Visitors can also win prizes on our site simply by voting. We are releasing a video of each celeb over the next 7 days as a part of our "7 Deadly Poos" contest. The first video is below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI7uUVlUg4Y

4. NickFalk

NickFalk Well-Known Member

People will go ape shit over this title!

5. After watching your video, I hereby recant my previous comments about celebrities!

It was brilliant! Not a bad Arnold impersonation either. Nice and over the top.

Can't wait to see what you do in your next game, which I can only hope will be urine or vomit related. :p

6. ComplexGames

ComplexGames Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Interactive Developer
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Thanks for the kind words we really appreciate it.

7. Voley

Voley Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Game looks nice and all, but what do people think when they make games about shit?