Game Center iOS 7 issues

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rewyan, Sep 29, 2013.

1. rewyan

rewyan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Is anyone else having issues with Game Center on iOS 7? Whenever I click on one of my games in the "games" section, the app crashes.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed or if I'll have to wait for an update from Apple?

2. Brinkman

Brinkman Well-Known Member

I'm just annoyed by the huge welcome banner that pops up all the time.

3. Breinstein

Breinstein Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Since nobody apparently is inclined to answer your question , I will . I have no problems with game center on iOS 7 , on what kind of device are you running it? I have an iPad 4 and iPhone 4S and no problems on both devices.

I also do not get the : lol game center .. Look at threads with games with no Game Center and see what everyone is asking for .. But maybe I should not react to it at all, what is it they say : don't feed the trolls ? So scratch my last remark ..

4. I don't quite get why the icon is now bubbles.

5. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    My games lag at the beginning when I load them, the white welcome banner causes this. Apple need to further optimise iOS 7. It might be out as a final gold master for us, but feels like beta 7 :)

6. findus

findus Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Italy
    to me with ios7 with some games I do not sync trophies

7. rewyan

rewyan Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Thanks, although in am having the problem on my iPad 4, so I don't know why it's doing that. I've tried all the online tips like powering off, etc. I guess I'll just wait for an update from apple hopefully fixing it.

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Pretty much my only problem with iOS7. That icon is way too abstract, and even looks similar to Photo.

9. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #9 september, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    Have a think about what other mobile gaming devices use bubbles with a gaming focus. Then think intern relying a bit too heavily on reference.