Linearis- A match 3 [universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jthreatt44, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jthreatt44

jthreatt44 Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Hey guys, I wanted to show you all a game we'll be releasing August 7th.

Why yes, yes it is another match 3 game, but hopefully with enough of a unique flare to keep your attention just a tad bit longer. :p
    It's kind of a match 3 meets "connect the dots," but you're not limited to the orbs having to be right next to one another.

I'll just let the trailer do the talking. Hopefully you enjoy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for viewing!

2. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #2 Vovin, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    I am intrigued.

You have your first sale with me, loving the look and fresh mechanics and the fact that this is... well, a Match-3.

That robot chick is cool, btw. That's kind of how I imagine Siri in my nerd dreams, lol. :D
    I am generally impressed how much thought (and love) you've put into the visual, robotic design. Everything fits, from tiles, to backgrounds and fonts.

3. jthreatt44

jthreatt44 Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Why thank you kindly!

She was indeed a fun lil' character to create--a lot of fellas seem to really dig her. I ain't mad :D

Your comments are definitely refreshing to hear. I really appreciate it. Let's me know we're doing something right. :)

4. jthreatt44

jthreatt44 Member

Apr 22, 2012
  5. Hobbsicle

Hobbsicle Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Just wanted to drop in and say that I really enjoyed that making of video. It was well produced. As both a film graduate and an indie game designer, it really caught my eye, and made me more interested in your game and your studio. Nice work! Hope to see more from you.

6. jthreatt44

jthreatt44 Member

Apr 22, 2012
    Hey thanks man, I definitely appreciate the kind words. :) We definitely do have quite a few ideas up our sleeves for down the line. In due time!

7. jthreatt44

jthreatt44 Member

Apr 22, 2012