Motion gaming comes to Apple TV: Motion Tennis

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rolocule Games, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Rolocule Games

Rolocule Games Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Yes you heard that right. We have been working on rolomotion (www.rolomotion.tv) - a tech that brings motion gaming to Apple TV using your iPhone/iPod Touch.

We are pretty excited about this tech and its possibilities in gaming. We have also managed to optimise the airplay mirroring lag. We will be sending out exclusive beta invites for the first rolomotion powered game - Motion Tennis - soon. If you want to get your hands on it, register your email here --> www.rolomotion.tv and it would be great if you can just drop a PM for confirmation.

Motion Tennis will also feature a multiplayer mode that will allow users to play the tennis doubles with family and friends using two iOS devices. In addition to that, the game also tracks the approximate amount of calories burnt during each game session.

----
    Cheers,
    Rolocule Games
    www.rolomotion.tv

2. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    This looks pretty cool. Wonder how it'll work in the real world. Real Boxing did a Kinect-style motion gaming by connecting your iPhone or iPad to the TV with HDMI, and then the camera did all the motion. It was fun to play with at first, but it isn't that accurate.

This could be more accurate, but without a wrist band, I'd be afraid to through my $600 iPhone into the TV :p The 5th Gen iPod Touch with its wrist band is perfect for this though.

Anyway, I've submitted for the beta. Let's see where this goes.

3. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    thanks

Thanks for signing up. You are correct in pointing out your concerns and yes its perfect for iPod Touch - 5th Gen.

4. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    You can PM me your email id after registration. We'll see what can be done. :)

5. [M&B]Games

[M&B]Games Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Tried to PM you to send my experience with testing after I signed up for the beta, but I could't get the PM page to work! Any other way I can contact you and hopefully get priority on the list?

6. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    PM would be the best way. If its still not working, quote your TA id and drop a mail to [email protected]

7. Rolocule Games

Jun 29, 2010
    Release date 27th

Releasing on 27th June.