INheritage, a New Breed of SHMUP Game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dheco, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    wow......amazing

I just bumped this up in my "most wanted " list......cant wait for a release date and price.....TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

2. ruka

ruka Active Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Programmer
    Internet
    Bumping for kinda news, i guess. I'm one of the developer of INheritage, and we're aiming for release date late this month (April). The development team is kinda on crunch mode this week (and in fact, today). There will be a lot of progress and announcement next week, I think, and we are just as excited for the release :>

Going to fix the reply, we've been working for INheritage from November 2012.. so about six months, not three.

As of now, sadly no. We're designing the game from the ground up that it will be use touch and gestures. Maybe the support will come later when we want to port to another platform that have controller too and use that as a base for iCade support.

Haha, we do have relative touch controls, of course.

3. Ruka,

And please please please add icade core joystick support, like I got Plasma sky to do here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=182425&page=36

Joysticks for shmups is da bomb!!!

I and other developers will help you add joystick support for future sales if you need help! Please consider it. Attached, Blazing star with icade core.

Attached Files:

4. ruka

ruka Active Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Programmer
    Internet
    Going to update the reply for this also. We have limited manpower and so.. for the first release, we're only going to make the iPhone version (and not optimized for iPhone 5 yet).

We do want to release an iPad HD version, but we're waiting for the response first. In fact, we always test it on the iPad (using 2x) when developing, and yes it's more awesome for playing :)

Hua that's arcade feels is totally cool! We will think about the support!

We do have a lot of plans of INheritage, either a PC version, more modes, more hardcore difficulties, and others. Of course though, it all depends from the initial responses. So yeah, we're nervous and excited at the same time for this project and its future :>

5. I don't think that's a good idea, you better wait a little bit and released optimized because...

6. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Wow. Where did this come from. Can't wait for this but it is really disappointing that there is no iPhone 5 support. I thought apple has stopped letting apps through without 4inch support.

7. ruka

ruka Active Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Programmer
    Internet
    No iPhone 5 support yet. The key word is 'yet' :)

As far as I know and as Youtopia said, the policy (must support widescreen + retina) will be starting on May 1st. We want to squeeze in before that deadline and release first and then add support slightly later.

8. Com2us|TaoFTW

Com2us|TaoFTW Active Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Game Community Manager
    Menlo Park
    ^This x infinity...please? :eek:

I will buy them all.

9. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #29 Qwertz555, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Pity that i have to wait longer.
    As soon as the support is alive, i'll throw my money at you.

10. Same here...

And, won't it be better for the sales to wait a little bit and release it with the support? Maybe you'll get more [at least, 2 more xDDDD]

11. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Yep same thoughts here...

12. What's going on, devs?

13. ruka

ruka Active Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Programmer
    Internet
    Lost in touch because we went into crunch mode. Wow, it's been a month since I last posted here :/

Good news is, it's already in QA and approved. If nothing else happens, it will be released next week on App Store! We are too focused on local market right now though, so most of the marketing and post-production effort went there (event, contest, that sort of thing).

Seeing as now is already May, yes we do support iPhone 5 resolution. With boundaries. There will also be a lite version available for you guys to try the first level :>

14. dheco

dheco Member

Feb 14, 2013
    #34 dheco, May 24, 2013
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
    INheritage NOW AVAILABLE ON IOS.......(^_^)

Let's Play the Game Yeahhhhhhhh (Y)

[​IMG]

15. dheco

dheco Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Up

up

up

up