Knight Girl

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Playfo, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Hello dear TouchArcade readers!
    Playfo (we've created Tap the Frog games series) is happy to announce that our new puzzle game Knight Girl is coming soon on the App Store!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you are tired of sweet, juicy and fruit match-3 games, and want something new and fresh in match-3 genre - Knight Girl is what you need :)

Knight Girl is match-3 based puzzle game with unique gameplay mechanic.
    Our team manages to make the genre feel entirely new and interesting with new strategy to learn and innovative obstacles to overcome.

Want to know more info soon?
    Like our Facebook Page
    Follow our twitter

2. Robio

Robio Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Will you actually have unique stuff? From those screens it looks like any of the aforementioned juicy and fruity match-3s, just with different icons.

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

How about the price when releases?

4. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    +1

but the graphics are pretty awesome

5. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Knight Girl gameplay will have unique mechanics and obstacles with story-telling gameplay.
    It's not easy to make something completely new (like Tripletown or AlienHive) but we've implemented some fresh, new and unique ideas into our game, to standout of common match-3 games which flooded the App Store.
    I hope to add gameplay video soon - so you will sure.

6. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    It will be free game without paywalls or spamming your friends to open new levels (like CandyCrush) but optionally you will able to buy coins to buy some bonuses and perks.

7. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    I think we'll made soft-launch in Canada or Australia in April.

8. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Knight Girl - arriving next Thursday

Sorry for bumping the thread, but finally we are ready to launch the game worldwide.
    We will release the game next Thursday, 24 July, after 2 months of softlaunch in Canada, Russia and Ukraine.
    Also, please check our short story - [thread=236941]Knight Girl - Behind the scenes[/thread]

9. What a waste for a match game. The art looks incredible, i tought it'll be an adventure game when i rode the title.

10. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
  11. iamcartez

iamcartez Well-Known Member

Jeez the artwork is amazing for a match 3 game.. You should make this an rpg/match 3 game or something to stand out. Regardless I'll download this and show some support.