Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Just finished the game. Took roughly 4 hours in total.

I really enjoyed it - very humorous and cute.

Only a couple of tiny niggles such as objectives glitching and/or being slightly unclear. And object detection is pretty bad, for example I got trapped between the handles of a wheel barrow... I just couldn't move anywhere! I had to quit the game and restart it. I also got hit by one of the shielded guards, and I flew inside a building! It was all black except for the door.

2. LanceAvion

LanceAvion Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    #362 LanceAvion, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    To this day I'm pissed at Apple for gimping buyers of the iPod Touch 4G and the iPad 1 with such low RAM. I purchased a 64GB iPod Touch because it was double the storage capacity of the iPhone 4. So it turns out I was screwed over even with my "premium" product.

If they simply used the iPhone 4's A4 chip all these issues, such as complaints and loss of business, could have been avoided. I'm sure that was a business tactic on there part but it was a bad one....

So I am also interested in the Lili's future. Will it actually make it to iPod Touch 4G?

3. Truey

Truey New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Stuck?

I'm stuck at some point. I have a task left to save the missing brother in Splitwood. However, when I get there he says he will wait for Sheoak to leave. I have defeated that spirit multiple times, even with a perfect score.
    The trainer is also telling me to talk to to people in Mill Hill about disabling the windmill but they don't say anything about it.
    I have restarted the game multiple times, as well as restarting my iPad, and even re-fought spirits as others have suggested.
    Any suggestions?

4. fumbles

fumbles Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2012
    #364 fumbles, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    It's not really all that clear but...
    go back to his brother and tell him you found him. So long as Sheoak is defeated you'll finish the quest.

As for the windmill...
    you need to find a character who will tell you how to stop the windmill. They're in one of the houses, not walking around in the open.

5. iPodtouch4help

iPodtouch4help New Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I actually made it run on an iPod touch 4 with the use of a virtual memory tweak. The graphics are on par with the iPhone 4, the only problem I have is that there is no sky... The tweak I'm using creates a swap file on the flash memory and it increases on demand, the only drawback is the life of the flash memory would considerably shorten(5-6 years)

6. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    image.jpg

Anyone else notice this little reference?!

7. SatriaNeoCPS

SatriaNeoCPS Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2012
    When will this game support i cloud?
    And please have restore purchase.
    I hate when i reinstall,and loss my purhased costume.

100% game completion and im getting bore with this lili game.

8. Truey

Truey New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Any chance...
    that you remember where the brother was to begin with?
    . That quest was waiting for a long time and I don't remember where it came from :confused:

9. fumbles

fumbles Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2012
    If I remember rightly,
    he's in the bar. I can't remember where in town that is exactly, but if you wander around a bit you'll find the right door.

10. Truey

Truey New Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Thanks! I'll explore a bit

11. kapshin

kapshin Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    KC, MO
    #371 kapshin, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    nevermind

12. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    The problem is the developers don't have an option right now that will allow them to block iPod 4g without also blocking 5g iPods which are perfectly capable of running all the current games. Dodonpachi Maximum and Bladeslinger are not supported on 5th gen for this reason. Kerosene felt they had to block ipod 5 users because of the negative reviews they got from 4th gen users. It's a problem that Apple really needs to address, but I'm not sure they really care about it.

13. nslooker

nslooker Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #373 nslooker, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
    This looks really awesome, I'm really looking forward to try it out! Although it is a RPG, and I prefer puzzles...

14. polygrafix

polygrafix Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Game Developer
    Las Vegas
    Game Impressions

This game looks really well made. I might have to give it a shot.

15. istara

istara Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    I cannot defeat the Mayor in Kid mode, even using bombs. I have tried ~10 times, I can't even manage to get half the white flowers needed.

Pretty much every time I grab a white flower, he goes into bomb mode.

For example the last run through:

1. I had two white flowers, he went into bomb mode.

2. There were 15 bombs then a white flower. As soon as I picked it, he went into bomb mode again

3. This time there were 24 bombs

4. After that he went into "Frenzy Frenzy" but I don't seem to get any benefit from picking the green flowers, my grip meter doesn't increase, it continues to fall and then I died

I have 4/5 grip and the best grip bracelet available.

I realise I can use bombs but this doesn't help either, as soon as I clear bombs he just goes into bomb mode again.

16. elysedc

elysedc New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    I can't for the life of me find 3 treasures - I know that 2 of them are elegant OP meal and the tombstone, but the last one I'm missing is the one right above tombstone (right after the birdhouse). The weird thing is, I've beaten all the monsters and opened all the chests, except for the very last one on the beach, which I planned to get on my way out before I left (I've beaten the rest of the game).
    I've gotten 16 chests in split wood, 9 in rust grove, 12 in mill hill and only 11 in serf side...so (based on the earlier count) if I only have one chest left to open, how can I be missing 3 treasures? ...:/
    any advice?? Has anyone already found the OP meal, the tombstone, or the one after the birdhouse? any ideas where I can find them?

17. elysedc

elysedc New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    #377 elysedc, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    I can't for the life of me find 3 treasures - I know that 2 of them are elegant OP meal and the tombstone, but the last one I'm missing is the one right above tombstone (right after the birdhouse). The weird thing is, I've beaten all the monsters and opened all the chests, except for the very last one on the beach, which I planned to get on my way out before I left (I've beaten the rest of the game).
    I've gotten 16 chests in split wood, 9 in rust grove, 12 in mill hill and only 11 in serf side...so (based on the earlier count) if I only have one chest left to open, how can I be missing 3 treasures? ...:/
    any advice?? Has anyone already found the OP meal, the tombstone, or the one after the birdhouse? any ideas where I can find them?

EDIT: I've found elegant OP meal and the tombstone
    which is on the beach behind the locked door.
    , which just leaves this elusive one after the birdhouse...I've got a feeling it's in Mill Hill

18. elysedc

elysedc New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    I've found elegant OP meal:
    it's in Mill Hill in the upper right hand corner, behind the door that's right next to the stairs (the ones closed off by a gate)

19. elysedc

elysedc New Member

Dec 23, 2012
    found. it's the
    swanky cans, in the very top left of Mill Hill, right next to the narrow stairs that leads to the only outside chest.

20. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Has a guide been posted anywhere on all the characters in the game? I still have about 4 more to find.