Universal Heroes Call (by Defiant Development) [Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by klicktock, May 30, 2012.

1. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    So devs, will this game be getting anymore updates soon?

Also, just wanted to bump up this thread because Heroes Call is among my best games of the year.

You should really just play through it once at least with the free (and also probably the best) character. Freemium here doesn't stink and the dev gets top class ratings personally because they went to great lengths to alter what was once the most devious of freemium games to now what is the most managable of freemium games!

Additional characters (with very varied gameplay styles) can be had for $0.99/1.99. There are IAPs for in-game gear but not necessary at all as there is decent loot (could be a bit better) and lots of health potions/orbs along the way.

2. MarkoPolo

MarkoPolo Active Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Amen!!!

Give us one more update, or word of a Heroes Call 2

3. ProgPariah77

ProgPariah77 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    This is a GREAT little Diablo-clone IMO ... the four characters are different in their play style, and well worth the IAP to unlock them. Hard mode is a lot of fun. My only critique/request of the devs would be to patch in more missions, w/more variety. Some additional enemies would be fun as well. Five star game overall, though!

4. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    The missions is all alike, that's frustrating.

5. iPhone_Junky

iPhone_Junky Member

Jan 9, 2011
    I just upgraded to an iPhone 5.
    Is there any way to get the save game to the new phone?
    Backup and restore does not transfer it.
    I don't want to start all over agein.

6. xPadilla

xPadilla New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    i was leveling my PW today, and when i went to the blacksmith to sell looted items filling up my invo i noticed that the legendary gloves changed to "The Forbidden Gauntlets" it costs 200,000 gold at level 14, about 140-150 damage with a 1.5 attack speed. it doesnt say any item stats such as ; crit, attack speed, damage, or any other item mods. instead it has a description talking about how they were forged or something. does anyone know what these do? i dont have the 200,000 gold, but im still rather curious.

thanks.

7. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #447 Vovin, May 13, 2015
    Last edited: May 13, 2015
    Why is the game gone from the Appstore? Anybody has a clue? This was, after major gameplay and IAP changes, one of the best Diablo-like.
    Maybe iOS 8 broke it?

:(